Detailed Pics, warning alot of pics

Zedrush

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stunning pics and the car looks awesome - surely calendar potential there? :)

Yes if the owner posts them up, i should imagine that their will be a large entry to next years calendar and i think owners should have first dibs. ;)

surprise surprise, well I wouldnt want to get in the way of Beavis's law lol

Not my law Jay, just that i would like to see current owners cars in the calendar ;)

And before you say anything mine won't be in :p

Many on the forum wanted to see your car in the flesh back in May ;)They never did :(

I know Im just messing bud, I wanted to bring it to Wales but the roads would of killed it. And you know what Im like, I set out with a plan of something I want to do, I achieve it then Im wanting to start on something else so it had to go mate, and by looking at how much the Z have dropped, sounds like I done it at the right time, what the hell is up with the residuals of the Z lately? Credit crunch got that bad????

I think you may lose more on an AM V8. ;)

+1

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/733530.htm

:scare::scare::scare:

Cracking pics Jay.

You get a nice warm feeling when you see fantastic pictures taken of your car, and it's even better when their in a magazine. :thumbs:

I'm sure I'll be pm'ing you from time to time whilst on with my own z project.

I'll buy the mag today and have a good read. (BTW the stuff's on it's way from Adam, thanks :teeth: )

Craig

Cracking pics Jay.

You get a nice warm feeling when you see fantastic pictures taken of your car, and it's even better when their in a magazine. :thumbs:

I'm sure I'll be pm'ing you from time to time whilst on with my own z project.

I'll buy the mag today and have a good read. (BTW the stuff's on it's way from Adam, thanks :teeth: )

Craig

Lol no worries mate ask away lol, Adams pretty good when it comes to what you wanted mate

Bought this today, some cracking pictures in there! Bet the new owner is buzzing seeing his new car in a magazine. They screwed up a few of your mods though, for example your exhaust is an ESR K1 not an Apexi K1! (plus Apexi's exhaust is an N1 not a K1 anyway). :wacko:

Opps just posted in spotted as I had seen the pics before and didnt realise they were for maxpower!!

Hope you never win an oscar Jay cause that thanks list was massive!! No love for ESR?

Noticed Z boy got a few pics in at JAE...

I asked them to put esr and z1 auto in there, and my mates company shelld, but none of them were mentioned have emailed them asking why. Also seem like they have a mind of their own, some of the places they said i got some of the mods from i never heard of, and apexi exhaust??????????????????????????? :dry: Nothin against esr as I even thanked them on the video I made on youtube. Yeh i have my problems with them but Ill still give credit where its due.

Opps just posted in spotted as I had seen the pics before and didnt realise they were for maxpower!!

Hope you never win an oscar Jay cause that thanks list was massive!! No love for ESR?

Noticed Z boy got a few pics in at JAE...

I asked them to put esr and z1 auto in there, and my mates company shelld, but none of them were mentioned have emailed them asking why. Also seem like they have a mind of their own, some of the places they said i got some of the mods from i never heard of, and apexi exhaust??????????????????????????? :dry: Nothin against esr as I even thanked them on the video I made on youtube. Yeh i have my problems with them but Ill still give credit where its due.

max power - have a mind of their own :lol::lol::lol:

• 3 months later...

Just wanted to say..a truly inspirational car. Don't mind me if I er...'borrow' some of your ideas in the future.

Its annoying though...your car makes me wanna go with Veilside and I get confused when I see stuff like this

wheels5hd5.jpg

What do you think man? What way would you go?

Again..amazing car.

Just wanted to say..a truly inspirational car. Don't mind me if I er...'borrow' some of your ideas in the future.

Its annoying though...your car makes me wanna go with Veilside and I get confused when I see stuff like this

wheels5hd5.jpg

What do you think man? What way would you go?

Again..amazing car.

I love that pic of Leemiks car, it looks the nuts :cloud9: I borrowed a lot of ideas for my car from him :thumbs: