Detailed Pics, warning alot of pics

Zedrush

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stunning pics and the car looks awesome - surely calendar potential there? :)

Yes if the owner posts them up, i should imagine that their will be a large entry to next years calendar and i think owners should have first dibs. ;)

Yes if the owner posts them up, i should imagine that their will be a large entry to next years calendar and i think owners should have first dibs. ;)

surprise surprise, well I wouldnt want to get in the way of Beavis's law lol

Not my law Jay, just that i would like to see current owners cars in the calendar ;)

And before you say anything mine won't be in :p

Many on the forum wanted to see your car in the flesh back in May,they never did :(

Not my law Jay, just that i would like to see current owners cars in the calendar ;)

Many on the forum wanted to see your car in the flesh back in May ;)They never did :(

I know Im just messing bud, I wanted to bring it to Wales but the roads would of killed it. And you know what Im like, I set out with a plan of something I want to do, I achieve it then Im wanting to start on something else so it had to go mate, and by looking at how much the Z have dropped, sounds like I done it at the right time, what the hell is up with the residuals of the Z lately? Credit crunch got that bad????

Beavis you sold your car???

Many on the forum wanted to see your car in the flesh back in May ;)They never did :(

I know Im just messing bud, I wanted to bring it to Wales but the roads would of killed it. And you know what Im like, I set out with a plan of something I want to do, I achieve it then Im wanting to start on something else so it had to go mate, and by looking at how much the Z have dropped, sounds like I done it at the right time, what the hell is up with the residuals of the Z lately? Credit crunch got that bad????

I think you may lose more on an AM V8. ;)

I think you may lose more on an AM V8. ;)

Cancelled the order after some sound advise from Chesterfield, got my deposit back and now gonna play the waiting game with him

Its a waiting game alright, its just finding the time to strike. With the economy at present its going to be interesting seeing which markets ar best for investment. Commercial property, domestic? Markets? And along the way if you want to buy a car - what price band and when to buy are also questions to be answered.

I vote sticking it under the mattress for now. :lol:

Jay, your ride looks bitchin! It really does, very nice job indeed.

BUT, the close up of the wheel shows the it could do with a good detailing - look at the swirls on the wing :headhurt:

lol I know bud trust you to pick that up lol. In the mag they didnt use the best pics there are much better ones here imo.

Anyhow onwards and upwards I say. Fantastic photographer, Im gonna get these printed up on canvas for my room and Andys new place. If anyone wants any high res pics of these for whatever reason pm me, Ill email the ones you want across, no problemo