Detailed Pics, warning alot of pics

Zedrush

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing to remember with the veilside, is one its wider, and two its low, not to everyone tastes, and the red Zed above does look B) . All though since having mine done, no regrets what so ever, just so cant wait for the nice warm weather and a clean looking Zed, not driving her no where near as much as i want to of late ...........

I've always loved your car, Some nice photos there.

I was very tempted to get a black Z and stick some red brides in it, they look really smart B)

Very nice combo, Ive always had a weakness for black cars with red leather seats, dont forget to get the brake callipers painted red too with Brembo in white B)

If I were to do the whole experience again of modding a 350z which is looking like a possibility later this year, id have to do something original. Nothing worse than doing a mod that people go oh yeh such and such did that. When i did this I took bits of ideas from everyone then put them together. Thats the risk, is getting it all to go together, alot of people get bits of mods stick it on then pray that it works and sometimes it dont. Do your research learn from peoples mistakes and most of all enjoy it, and Im sure anyone wishing to modify their cars to this extent will be able to pull it off :thumbs:

One thing to remember with the veilside, is one its wider, and two its low,

I already drive a car that's slammed to the ground so the car being low isn't too much of a prob I guess.

However, I dunno if you would happen to know how badly it compromises your ability to kinda let loose on the Z. I mean- can you still drift etc?

One thing to remember with the veilside, is one its wider, and two its low,

I already drive a car that's slammed to the ground so the car being low isn't too much of a prob I guess.

However, I dunno if you would happen to know how badly it compromises your ability to kinda let loose on the Z. I mean- can you still drift etc?

Watch Tokyo Drift :thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, I find that hilarious.

God damn street racers!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, I find that hilarious.

God damn street racers!

go home pizza boy streets closed :lol:

The director was the pizza boy!

Anyway, I found it funny as I think 99.9% of forum members do not drift. Sideways at a roundabout is one thing, holding a drift and making progress with it is quite a different thing.

Maybe your driving talents are far superior to most but I doubt many would risk their pride and joy trying to look cool in front of the local all girls school.

The director was the pizza boy!

but I doubt many would risk their pride and joy trying to look cool in front of the local all girls school.

you dont know Sarnie very well do ya... he normally drifts up to the school thn asks the kids if they want to see his puppies in his boot :lol::lol::lol: