Coup is dead, Long live the Zed

Hi All,

Having got my Zed a couple of weeks ago after lurking on here to pick up some hints I thought it about time i put up my first post.

I've come from a Fiat Coupe 20VT and I can't believe how different they are despite being similarly quick (only in a straight line mind.) I've been without RWD for too long.

Loving the forum already and i've already surcummed to it's virtues during the early hours after ODing on Lemsip Max strength with a bad bout of man flu and not being able to sleep for all the cafeine - i read this http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... sc&start=0 and put my order in straight away.

I let the pics do the describing of my new pride and joy.

thanks for such welcoming posts!

I REALLY wanted the GT4 wheels so when i found this one with them i had to have it (despite being at a kia dealership.) Although have a few concerns as the dealer replaced 2 of them before selling it at nearly £800 each as they had hairline cracks. Don't know if theres a known issue.

The pics are from round london - i took it round the city after i got it - the first pic is outside the Lloyds building and the second is by my flat. It involved some very careful driving up on the pavement and some slightly miffed on-lookers.

The coupe pic is from the car park at the nurburgring - any of you guys do trips over there?!?!

Very nice, I saw those wheels on a new one in the Nissan showroom when mine was in getting the cd player changed. Wish I had them, but also happy with the standard rays.

Nice pictures, park it in the same place by your flat at night with a slow exposure. The only thing I would change is to clone out that red sign as it draws the eye away from a beautiful car.

Welcome :D

Great pics esp the lloyds building....

Could do with a few more Zeds there for a photoshoot!! Loads of good places in the city for that... Would be great to do a shoot next to the London Eye...

Anyone up for it?

:thumbs: