New seats at last

jim

My new seats arrived today. I'm really pleased with them. The leather is similar to the Alezan colour but not quite as orange. A couple of pics to give you the idea.

P9090092.jpg

P9090089.jpg

And a couple of gratuitous pics after I cleaned and waxed it at the weekend (used the Dodo Juice wax for the first time).

P9040051.jpg

P9040055-1.jpg

Top job mate, :thumbs: Some nice rays next?

I wish! Might have to wait a while before I can afford any more mods.

As far as the interior goes, the only thing that disappoints me now is the central dash console. It's a pity nobody has come up with an alloy replacement for the cheap-looking plastic one.

Looking good Jim - where did you end up getting them done?

The place in Livingston you mentioned turned out to be very expensive, and I was struggling to find anywhere else locally. I was on the point of going to Baillie's in Johnston (which was recommended by Paul) but luckily Chris from JDM Performance suggested I try asking Peugeot Ecosse in Bo'ness who does their leather work. I did, and they put me on to a local trimmer, Pete Roberts. He came to the house, removed the seats and other bits, took them away and trimmed them and returned and re-fitted them all for me four days later. His price was competitive with the quotes I had got from Baillie's and a couple of places in Glasgow and Edinburgh and the quality of the work is first class. Highly recommended. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
Very very nice, bet that makes a big difference to when you step into the car on a morning. Don't mean to be cheaky but how much? I'm pretty keen to get mine sorted as they are a bit cracked.

Thanks

Tim

You have PM. :thumbs:

• 5 months later...
Very very nice, bet that makes a big difference to when you step into the car on a morning. Don't mean to be cheaky but how much? I'm pretty keen to get mine sorted as they are a bit cracked.

Thanks

Tim

You have PM. :thumbs:

Could you drop that same pm to me bud :thumbs:

Something i will be doing this year B)