Jocklnd Hoon pics

martinmac

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick hello - nice to meet you all and a massive thanks to Stew and Jayne for organising this meet (excellent homebaked cakes Jayne btw! :thumbs: )

Will upload the pics sometime this week - but when is the next one Stew - :teeth: Lots of hot sunshine too B):sun:

PS thanks for the aweful pics of me Adam !!! :headhurt:

Glad everyone made it back!

Colin (Ebized) is still out there enjoying the roads!

Thanks to everyone for coming.

The meet was excellent fun and the organisation had inputs from many sources so the credit is not all mine I'm afraid.

I have come to work without my camera so will add my pics tomorrow night.

I have to make special mention to Ricky and Karen (Type G) who got crashed into, turned around and loaded their bags into a civic diesel and came anyway! I hope you had a good time even though the car wasn't what you hoped for. I was blown away with the commitment that showed and I am still lost for words at how cool it was for you to attend in that situation! :thumbs:

I have one question for you.

Who's coming next year???????

Glad everyone made it back!

Colin (Ebized) is still out there enjoying the roads!

Thanks to everyone for coming.

The meet was excellent fun and the organisation had inputs from many sources so the credit is not all mine I'm afraid.

I have come to work without my camera so will add my pics tomorrow night.

I have to make special mention to Ricky and Karen (Type G) who got crashed into, turned around and loaded their bags into a civic diesel and came anyway! I hope you had a good time even though the car wasn't what you hoped for. I was blown away with the commitment that showed and I am still lost for words at how cool it was for you to attend in that situation! :thumbs:

I have one question for you.

Who's coming next year???????

Me...Me ...Me :teeth:B):thumbs:

Oh and Ricky did keep up with us too....the whole route :surrender:

Hi guys,

had a great weekend (after such a sh1t start!) thanks to Stew Jayne and the rest of the team for a great drive and barbeque.

On the subject of next years vehicle, to give you datsun boys a chance i will be bringing my brothers honda jazz!!, :teeth: Only joking, hopefully my zed with maybe a few additions to it.

Must say my fuel economy was good, up until the run to Kinlochewe, where keeping up with you guys took it down to 29mpg leaving me just enough fuel to make it back to my digs!

Not sure if it was the Civic had well set up suspension or Ricky's expert Zed driving but he was right with us all the way! B)

Here are some of my pics hope you enjoy them, some video to follow as soon as I can figure out how to do i! :blush:

Stews shiny pants beast - more wax than in Shrek's ears! :lol:

VjanffzKLt.jpg

Marts clean round the bend (08:00 am!!!) :p There's dedication for you!

STA03oUahF.jpg

Even Nessie likes 350Z roadsters! :teeth:

jdTevozmYl.jpg

Nuff said ;)

VWto9ZyZKy.jpg

Everything but the kitchen sink :lol:

UTBnwvCJUi.jpg

Driving in t'hills! Aye lad twas grand and look at that view! B)

xkO7aH32TW.jpg

I only told them a short joke and they just walked off?? Was'nt that bad! :surrender:

0t6kv2xJvZ.jpg

Ebized Van Gogh

wPqTyHi6tf.jpg

Arty Smarty

UqgWVZYNzj.jpg

Chalet Style 1973

VKCFsLvV9u.jpg

Marts Tug parking is rubbish!

2JlidClJdu.jpg

Stews country pad

sqhu5Gw0Hl.jpg

Dog ends flicker

L2eJVrlg1q.jpg

Free range and sunkissed cows on Skye!

VNQWq5or8m.jpg

Nice pics Stan. See, that's why Scottish beef is best!

The weekend was as much about boozing and the scenery as it was the driving!

Alex car was immense. Shame I had to drive. A passenger ride will have to be arranged very soon! I think Jayne wants one too! :lol:

Nice pics Stan. See, that's why Scottish beef is best!

The weekend was as much about boozing and the scenery as it was the driving!

Alex car was immense. Shame I had to drive. A passenger ride will have to be arranged very soon! I think Jayne wants one too! :lol: