Jocklnd Hoon pics

martinmac

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, did anyone get any attention from the police going through Glen Coe on Monday morning?

I think they must've heard me overtaking from afar. I was pootling along behind a lorry when I passed the (stationary) camera car. Only realised they'd turned the car round and set off in pursuit when I overtook the lorry a few corners later and saw them doing a multiple overtake in my rear-view mirror. Tailed me for the next 5 miles or so then turned off. :ohmy:

Mal.

Just wanted to say thanks properly now that I am bit more awake!

Mart and Liz as always -centre of Entertainment excellence :thumbs:

Mike and Becky for food and drink support activities!!

See Mike your hooked on Haggis now! B)

(Hey we want those sausage buns and lamb kebab poker things at your wedding doo also! ) :lol:

Everyone else who made the day a top one and especially for Uncle Stew for ramraiding old farts in camper vans out of the way and Jayne for roadside direction administration duties!! :lol:

(BTW Mart I was up so early because I did'nt sleep much in that Chalet from hell as you know !) :surrender:

Just got back this afternoon, after 1050 miles and 26.6mpg apparently!

First off, big thanks to Stew and Martin for sorting out an amazing drive out (320 miles sounds a bit short to me!). The weather could hardly have been better, and i had no idea roads that good existed on this side of the english channel :yahoo:

Also thanks to Mike for sorting me out with all the car washing gear after a terribly dirty drive up on the friday :thumbs: Top food from the lovely ladies on saturday night, and Mark for showing me that the limiter is set much lower on the roadster than the coupe. ;)

Phew! Here's a few pics too:

Clean Again!

Img_2240.jpg

The Gathering

Img_2259.jpg

So thats the difference!

Img_2263.jpg

Holdups.

Img_2266.jpg

Head to Head

Img_2282.jpg

Applecross

Img_2295.jpg

Img_2297.jpg

Busy up here!

Img_2299.jpg#

Smooth as it gets.

Img_2337.jpg

Last Blast

Img_2339.jpg

Nice shots, man! I think the first one going up Applecross might have to grace my desktop. I'll just tell my workmates it's *my* nice shiny car. ;)

You beat me on the total mileage too -- 1050 vs 964 -- but I'm going to try to claim the frugal crown with an indicated 32.6mpg overall. Not sure that's anything to be too proud of, mind... :rolleyes:

Mal.

Colin will thrash you all! When he makes it home it'll be nearer 2500 miles! :#1:

Glad to see the pics keep coming. I'm going to post some up later on tonight. We'l see how they come out.....

I want to see Colins Video of us leaving Kinlochewe!