Beach & Zeddy photos, not 56k friendly, lol.....

bronzee

I'm certainly not as camera handy as our chief snapper, but as it was finally a stunning day here, even if it was really windy, the baby Z got a big bath and then went hunting for suitable places for posing.

Browns Bay Beach, Auckland

BrownsBay31Aug2008No2.jpg

BrownsBay31Aug2008No4-1.jpg

BrownsBay31Aug2008No7.jpg

Takapuna Beach, Auckland

Takapuna31Aug2008.jpg

Takapuna31Aug2008No2.jpg

Takapuna31Aug2008No4.jpg

Gratuitous beach shot, although doesn't look too impressive today, lol.

Takapuna31Aug2008No5BeachOnly.jpg

Ta muchly. The next batch of photos I will get one of my mates with his flash dslr to come play photographer me thinks. :lol: Problem around here is choosing places to take photos, too many beaches. :D

OK Sold :lol: Will bring the camera ;)

Great pics Immy, can we borrow the sun sometime :headhurt:

Ta muchly. The next batch of photos I will get one of my mates with his flash dslr to come play photographer me thinks. :lol: Problem around here is choosing places to take photos, too many beaches. :D

Great shots. Get a stubby for the next shoot! ;)

I really miss NZ. I worked in Auckland for a few months but lived in Wellington for 4 years about 4 years ago - still miss it.

90 mile beach is the obvious choice if you fancy the trip. I think all the car adverts are shot there.

3 stop showing off, its raining and miserable here :headhurt:

Lol, ta Gixx, just wait until it's the middle of summer, blue blue sea, calm, then I'll get some really good shots. If it makes you feel better we've had 3 solid months of heavy rain every day, massive land slips everywhere. ;)

can we borrow the sun sometime :headhurt:

Lol, could make a mint, bottling sunshine to send to the UK. :lol:

Did you climb a tree to get that overhead shot?

Now are you trying to imply I'm a monkey. :p:lol: Na, it was a nice block wall. :lol:

Great shots. Get a stubby for the next shoot! ;)

Lol, not viable here, far too hilly & volcanic, wouldn't get any reception on the radio. :( Same as lowering anymore, right on legal ride height now, 10cms.

I really miss NZ. I worked in Auckland for a few months but lived in Wellington for 4 years about 4 years ago - still miss it.

90 mile beach is the obvious choice if you fancy the trip. I think all the car adverts are shot there.

Ah very cool!!! :D Now dubbed Wellywood after the Lord of the Rings films being shot around there.

Problem here is there are too many gorgeous beaches, those pics are within 5 & 10 mins drive from home.

Take your front plate mount off and mount directly to the bumper, but overall looks damn good and no im not jealous

Not mucking around with it atm, as it's coming up to show season now spring has arrived, so will make a few changes soon so it's all spik and span for then. :)

Good shots - next time your at that location try taking some shorts for HDR pics as the range you should get there will be a good improvement on a standard photo

I probably should do that. ;)