Whats the WORST thing about your 350Z

Pimm

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with many of the things said here, obviously the car remains awesome, but it would be great to see Nissan bring out a more focussed version.

Loads of other manufacturers have managed it.....Renault Trophie / Focus RS / Type RR / Lambo Super....cant spell it / even the special addition Boxster.

Ingredients would be simple, cut the weight, little lower, bigger brakes.

anyone from Nissan on the Forum?!

ermmm the s-tune??? i know they werent officially sold here but they are available...

Another thing that i find :angry: is the dip stick and yet no one else has mentioned it yet ?? :blush:

Lol, you mean the most wonky looking dipstick ever created to man. Thankfully they sorted that out on the 2005's onwards. :wacko:

And i was wondering...what wrong with my 08's dipstick.....anyway...the dipstick is an issue??? looool use the antenna instead....they could get rid of it...looool

WORSE THAN ALL THESE IS THAT THE BLOODY INDICTORS DONT CANCEL UNLESS YOU DO A SERIOUSE AMOUNT OF STEERING WHEEL TURNING.

HAD MANY NEAR MISSES :scare: WHEN PEOPLE AT 'T' JUNCTIONS THOUGHT I WAS TURNING IN HAVING JUST MADE ANYTHING LESS THAN A FULL 90DEG LEFT TURN. CANT HEAR THEM IF EITHER MUSIC OR A/C ON. THE INDICATOR LIGHT ISNT VERY BRIGHT AND GETS BLANKED OFF BY MY HANDS ON THE WHEEL

BLOODY DANGEROUS IF YOU ASK ME :rant:

WORSE THAN ALL THESE IS THAT THE BLOODY INDICTORS DONT CANCEL UNLESS YOU DO A SERIOUSE AMOUNT OF STEERING WHEEL TURNING.

HAD MANY NEAR MISSES :scare: WHEN PEOPLE AT 'T' JUNCTIONS THOUGHT I WAS TURNING IN HAVING JUST MADE ANYTHING LESS THAN A FULL 90DEG LEFT TURN. CANT HEAR THEM IF EITHER MUSIC OR A/C ON. THE INDICATOR LIGHT ISNT VERY BRIGHT AND GETS BLANKED OFF BY MY HANDS ON THE WHEEL

I thought it was just mine! Why oh why did they not spot this when making it!! :headhurt:

I thought it was just mine! Why oh why did they not spot this when making it!! :headhurt:

i dont seem to have this problem... honestly turn the wheel about 45 degrees and it cancels plus ive got in to the habit of self cancelling from couple of years back....

also.... if u know the self cancelling system is a bit iffy.... why dont u cancel the indicators yourself...surely thats a case of bad driving on your own behalf?

-ho

Cancelling the indicators ?! Wow, the bottom of the barrel for things wrong with the car has been well and truly scraped ! :)

I agree about the 100hp more, it cancels out the 'modern safety' weight penalty. Is that a wide fender or a love handle? If Nissan had put the GTS out into the wild it would be selling like crazy.

i dont seem to have this problem... honestly turn the wheel about 45 degrees and it cancels plus ive got in to the habit of self cancelling from couple of years back....

also.... if u know the self cancelling system is a bit iffy.... why dont u cancel the indicators yourself...surely thats a case of bad driving on your own behalf?

-ho

No problems here. Cancelling your own indicators, well seen you have a bike!

Agree too that if you know it's a problem then probably best to cancel them yourself to avoid 'near misses' :thumbs:

+1

-ho

Its not about bad driving, it’s about bad design. Yes the driver could get into the habit of self cancelling after a while but during that time he’s vulnerable. Its easy to forget and once could be enough. What’s the point of designing a self cancelling mechanism that only works “up to a pointâ€

The fact that after adjusting the moving the passenger seat out of the way to access the storage area it returns to a postion bang in the middle of the window requiring me to lean over and readjust it every time :dry:

LOL - I had forgotten about that :lol: Makes me chuckle every time as it's a tad random!!

• 3 weeks later...
Rattles (inside cabin)

noisey transmission and clutch

handbreak and blutooth handsfree sucks

clicking noise on the back

navigation system none upgradable

had it about 2 weeks but already thinking to change different car

not happy with the car:rant:

How much do you want for it? :lol: