navigation system none upgradable

had it about 2 weeks but already thinking to change different car

not happy with the car:rant:

Those are all fixable, bar the nav. Just think of the trans as chatty. :lol:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to agree about the black paint - i hate it, and the fact it is a slight orange peel affect to hide inperfections in the bodywork!!

2. The seats should come to a stop before hitting the interior plastics when going back.

3. BOSE cd skipping, noise through speakers with just ignition on.

4. TERRIBLE DEALERS - WORSE EVER ENCOUNTERED!

The fact you have to remove the bumper to change side lights.

5. Too big of a gap around every panel on the car.

6. Noisy clutch.

7. Poor interior plastics. eg - same heated seat switches as a micra

8. Handbrake.

and finally my biggest annoying thing...

9. The fuel gauge - it is the worse thing going, never reads true and rises and falls by up to an eighth of a tank when ever it wants, and the gauge goes down when the dte goes up and vice versa!!!

Still love it though!

9. The fuel gauge - it is the worse thing going, never reads true and rises and falls by up to an eighth of a tank when ever it wants, and the gauge goes down when the dte goes up and vice versa!!!

mine doesnt do that ?

The fact you have to remove the bumper to change side lights.

no you dont have to remove the bumper for the side light bulbs, did mine through the wheel arch lining without even removing the wheel

From what my old man keeps telling me, the only thing wrong with my Zed is the driver :p

One thing that really does do my head in is that the rain pours in through the windows. Surely it would only take a little track to direct the rain up and over? :wacko:

b&q - fit your own guttering :lol:

From what my old man keeps telling me, the only thing wrong with my Zed is the driver :p

One thing that really does do my head in is that the rain pours in through the windows. Surely it would only take a little track to direct the rain up and over? :wacko:

:lol: I was thinking more along the lines of stealing some old asbestos ones out of a skip :thumbs:

:lol: I was thinking more along the lines of stealing some old asbestos ones out of a skip :thumbs:

ooh classy :thumbs: