jordan3054

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The smile it puts on my face!

Even after over two years!

:teeth:

+1 - especially when the traffic disperses and you can give it some wellie!

Also for comments like when my Evo owning mates missus asked why he didnt get a 350z instead of their boring looking Evo! That one always cracks me up, when he gets all pi$$ed moaning his car is quicker! :lol::lol:

Also for comments like when my Evo ownering mates missus asked why he didnt get a 350z instead of their boring looking Evo! That one always cracks me up, when he gets all pi$$ed moaning his car is quicker! :lol::lol:

Lol thats quality. Precisely the reason why I didnt get a scooby actually, quicker yes, but overall, a big NO

The mad crazy attention it kits but sometimes it's not a good thing either...depends what area you're in!

Also just the fact that to me it's like a little mini supercar and probably the best car I'll ever be able to own.

I love everything about it except the MPG! :lol:

I have to say I love the looks and the noise even with my stock exhaust it sounds so amazing. :D I used to have AWD car so I love the way I can get the back end out on corners and the back wheel slip when i pull away from lights hard or change gear hard.

I love the way people look at my car, with slight jealousy and envy but with a kind of respect. I even like it when it scares old woman with its mean and menacing looks :lol:

Sounds strange but I love it whan I close the door and I hear the window close the last half inch. I love the way my phone perfect fits between the bluetooth cradle and the side of the centre console.

I love my Z :teeth::teeth: