Dream Customs - Kuro Black LED Headlights

P15UL T

I have completed another set of HID + led lights

for any newbies out there that dont know, I upgrade 350z lights to you specification,

i can simply colour code you a set of lights and i will send you a full set of lights and look for £150 plus your standard lights in return.

or i can install leds in white, warm white, green, blue, red, pink, yellow in a variety of ways to make your car even more individual that it already is. The cost for this would be £180 plus your standard lights in return.

if you go for both the colour coding and leds i can offer a combined offer of £300.

please pm me with any queries or advice you need and i will be more than happy to help.

i currently have these lights ready to go, i am willing to let these go slightly cheaper as one of the lights have had 2 of the tabs repaired ( not by me, i bought them this way) they look fine and i have posted a few pictures up so you know what your getting.

i am looking for £650 + p+p for the full set and this includes the HID bulbs which as you know can be expensive, or i am willing to buy your lights back from for £400 as long as they are in working condition with HID bulbs.

heres some pics of the lights

thanks Paul

Dream CustomZ

100_3079.jpg

022.jpg

029.jpg

027.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

100_3128.jpg

100_2719.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now fitted the lights featured at the start of this thread! Removing bumper not too painless thanks to guidance via this site - still quite a fiddly job, doesn't appear that Nissan put much effort into easy removal. Took the opportunity to replace the horns with better sounding ones as well as changing the reflectors. Except I forgot to put the new ones in when the bumper was off!! Couldn't bring myself to remove the bumper again and managed to fit them in about 30 minutes from underneath.

Lights look great - thanks Paul for quick turnaround - now trying to see which rear lights would best complement them. Will either be smoked or chrome Lexus style.

PICT0054-1.jpg

PICT0068.jpg

ok here's an update from ab350z lights, he has requested the internals to be painted gun metal to match his car and for the reflector strip to be painted black, we also discussed another addition to the list of customisations that i can offer and that is for the central light housing to also be painted, ab350z has opted for black to match his reflector strips

this combo should look spot on :thumbs:

will post up some more pics of the finished articles on sun/mon

100_3240.jpg

100_3243.jpg

100_3248.jpg