Desposit Paid, Too Late Now!

First post, so hi everyone!

Well after fighting with every finance company known to man over the last week, I've finally nearly got there. So today I went to the dealer and took it for a test drive and my GOD was I impressed. I've been umming and r'ing for ages about whether to get one. I wanted one the day they were released but they were just way out of the price range then...

I've read about niggles / problems on here so I was listening and looking - didn't hear the knocking from the rear, or any dodgy creaking. Gear changes were swift (although dodgy at first while I adjusted). However forgot to test the stereo out but did test the electric windows so I could hear the engine roaring at me :teeth:

Heres a link, what do you think? http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u24/ClarCE/350.jpg

Its an 04/04 GT with the Rays and all that - although no satnav. 23000 miles, and its got three stamps in the service book. 2 owners from new. £13990.

Hopefully you don't think I should walk away as I just gave the dealer a considerable amount of cash!

Cheers,

Chris

Cheers guys, the really annoying thing is that next week I'm up north with work until Wednesday, back South on Thurs then going to Spain for a week on Friday - so at this rate not until the 30th!! I'm going to be going out of my mind wanting to get home again and actually pick it up :headhurt: