Desposit Paid, Too Late Now!

Hi mate and welcome to the club. I am in the same boat as in I get mine on the 1st. I am now sleep deprived and me fingernails are down to the knuckles.. hehe

:D:welcome:

Last night my sleep deprivation was down to car insurance! I've got 3 points coming off on the 1st of September taking me back to 0 - do they care?!! Makes £100 difference to the renewal, so thinking about doing a 7 day cover note to keep the finance people happy and then doing a proper policy when I get back and no longer have to declare that 65 I did in a 60 in Cornwall years ago!

Cheers guys, the really annoying thing is that next week I'm up north with work until Wednesday, back South on Thurs then going to Spain for a week on Friday - so at this rate not until the 30th!! I'm going to be going out of my mind wanting to get home again and actually pick it up :headhurt:

Hi and welcome from a fellow newbie.

I know the feeling. Similar situation with a holiday looming at the end of this week and wondering if the car will be ready for collection before then :unsure: . Hope we both have the same luck and get our new toys before the week is out.

• 1 month later...