Manhood battle (until better title comes up)

Jay

No ofcourse i cant afford it! I am 21! Could you have been able 2 pay for it at 21? Just a big difference from buying it out right or having it on finance! To be honest i would want a fancy house before having a fancy car! Plus i spend alot of my money on watches and holidays, not much of a saver! Worry about that after uni

normally i would just leave this but... kinda bored so im gonna say something

i agree with sarnie.... your argument about finance doesn't hold much weight... i personally know a few people who are multi millionaires who h.p.i their cars...they could easily afford to buy their cars... probably the garage that sold it to them aswell but they dont because they choose to hpi....

i ownded a vxr220 out right when i was 20.. probably the youngest ever owner but i dont brag about it...

tbh it feels like you've kicked off because he's called you gay boy... who cares m8... there was a thread about a month ago where 20 members called me a poooff... its light banter.... just laugh about it and reply with a witty comment instead of spitting out your dummy...

but yes i would like to see u both kiss and make up and maybe have a worthers original moment together...

-ho :thumbs:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No ofcourse i cant afford it! I am 21! Could you have been able 2 pay for it at 21? Just a big difference from buying it out right or having it on finance! To be honest i would want a fancy house before having a fancy car! Plus i spend alot of my money on watches and holidays, not much of a saver! Worry about that after uni

normally i would just leave this but... kinda bored so im gonna say something

i agree with sarnie.... your argument about finance doesn't hold much weight... i personally know a few people who are multi millionaires who h.p.i their cars...they could easily afford to buy their cars... probably the garage that sold it to them aswell but they dont because they choose to hpi....

i ownded a vxr220 out right when i was 20.. probably the youngest ever owner but i dont brag about it...

tbh it feels like you've kicked off because he's called you gay boy... who cares m8... there was a thread about a month ago where 20 members called me a poooff... its light banter.... just laugh about it and reply with a witty comment instead of spitting out your dummy...

but yes i would like to see u both kiss and make up and maybe have a worthers original moment together...

-ho :thumbs:

yourgaylw5.jpg

:lol::lol:

Listen say what you want i honestly dnt give! I am the one that has a 22 year old gf of 4 years and am happy! So if u wanna call me gay! Go 4 it cause at the end of the day i couldnt care less anymore!

Listen say what you want i honestly dnt give! I am the one that has a 22 year old gf of 4 years and am happy! So if u wanna call me gay! Go 4 it cause at the end of the day i couldnt care less anymore!

I think you need to chill, dude. You're taking this all too seriously. :)

+1 :lol:

Guest prescience

Or kill him, he's definitely calling your manhood into question ;)

So di you pair of gays kiss and make up then?????/

:lol::lol::lol:

We did after exchanging a few PM's:

Ok I admit, my **** is tiny. My Mrs is totally unsatisfied. you win Sarnie. Please come show my Mrs a great night inbetween the sheets.

I declined his kind offer, although agreed that his Mrs probably needs a helping hand due to his genitically small Ozzy **** :blush: