Manhood battle (until better title comes up)

Jay

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAH u honestly think am going 2 post a picture of my gf on a car forum for every person 2 c lol ! ehh no! However if i ever meet you and your decent! Oh and am plastered well i have a few pics on the phone am sure u wuld like :lol:;)

HAHAH u honestly think am going 2 post a picture of my gf on a car forum for every person 2 c lol ! ehh no! However if i ever meet you and your decent! Oh and am plastered well i have a few pics on the phone am sure u wuld like :lol:;)

That basically means your a keyboard warrior, fat and are single. Your Mrs does not exist. Be strong gay boy :thumbs:

Well you are small and you are old! Your just all chat on the computer! You wouldnt say it to my face and thats a fact! But if i ever do meet you i would welcome you to say it! You dont get rugby players that cant handle themselves ;)

Well you are small and you are old! Your just all chat on the computer! You wouldnt say it to my face and thats a fact! But if i ever do meet you i would welcome you to say it! You dont get rugby players that cant handle themselves ;)

You have no idea how big I am or how old I am, assumption is not your friend ;):p

I've met plently of rugby players who talk the talk and can't walk the walk.........being one of my criminal ancestors makes you no different :lol:

Dude your under 6ft and defo older than me so shhhh! As for the rims defo more expensive than 100 bucks and watever about the zorst! Wat car did u have at 21? that u owned not had on finance :teeth:

Nope cause i really like them! I also didnt say anythin about being well off! I simply asked a question which you didnt answer! I like to have something different rather than rays or nismo wheels! They r nice looking but everyone has them! Also the wheels where fairly expensive! But what i call expensive as a 21 year old student and what you call expensive is completly diff!

Nope cause i really like them! I also didnt say anythin about being well off! I simply asked a question which you didnt answer! I like to have something different rather than rays or nismo wheels! They r nice looking but everyone has them! Also the wheels where fairly expensive! But what i call expensive as a 21 year old student and what you call expensive is completly diff!

When you have a £90k car at 27 then let me know ;):p:p:p

No ofcourse i cant afford it! I am 21! Could you have been able 2 pay for it at 21? Just a big difference from buying it out right or having it on finance! To be honest i would want a fancy house before having a fancy car! Plus i spend alot of my money on watches and holidays, not much of a saver! Worry about that after uni

No ofcourse i cant afford it! I am 21! Could you have been able 2 pay for it at 21? Just a big difference from buying it out right or having it on finance! To be honest i would want a fancy house before having a fancy car! Plus i spend alot of my money on watches and holidays, not much of a saver! Worry about that after uni

Exactly mate, I bought my house waaaaaaay before any of my cars. I'm not sure your argument about finace holds any weight. Who's more affluent, the person that saves £3k a month to buy a car or the person that pays £3k a month to get the car now and pay for it over the immediate future? :p