Get In! My new wheels arrived today! Black with chrome Lip.

marzman

Hi All!

Well, my new wheels finally arrived today, after 7 weeks of waiting!!

I found the wheels i wanted, and applied for a credit card that day. However, it took 3 weeks before it arrived and i could use it!

Then, i ordered the wheels, and they said i'd have them in 6 days. Well, 4 weeks later they've arrived. After a load of arguments with them (re tyre size, delivery times etc) they finally got here at 2.30pm

I fitted them straight after work - well, my mate did - i couldn't do it with my bad back! After being very worried about the offsets and how much it would look like a monster truck, im glad to say its turned out all right :yahoo:

The wheel shop said they were +35 offsets all round, but they're actually +20 on the front!

So, specs are:

245/35/19 on the front (8.5J +ET20), and 275/35/19 on the rear (9.5J +ET35), with Falken 452's all round.

As for weight, the rears did feel heavier but the fronts were approx the same.

Lastly, they're badged as Wolfrace, but they're actually Ruff Racing.

Anyway - feel free to flame me for buying cheap-ass wheels, but i love them. £940 is still a lot of money to me, and i wasnt prepared to pay any more than that :thumbs:

Photo0128.jpg

Photo0129.jpg

Photo0130.jpg

Look at the offset improvement over standard JDM's.

Photo0131.jpg

Photo0132.jpg

Photo0133.jpg

Photo0134.jpg

Photo0135.jpg

My mate Tom who fitted them is driving!

Photo0137.jpg

Photo0140.jpg

• 1 month later...
so where di you get them then mate?

I found them online - got them from a company called DP motorsport in scotland. Wasnt happy with the service though as there were constant delays, and they kept telling me they'd arrive, and they never did. I booked days off work etc only for them not to arrive.

Cant fault the wheels when they did arrive though... except that i now have to clean them twice a week ;)

They're looking good :thumbs:

So you have the same profile front and rear now, I'm guessing that taking the rear from 45 to 35 and moving fronts from 25 upto 35 balances it out somehow?

The Rays are 225 x 45 R18 and 245 x 45 R18 so the profile (45) is the same. It's the width 225 and 245 that varies giving the 'staggered' appearance.

I think you've perhaps confused the width with the profile.

They're looking good :thumbs:

So you have the same profile front and rear now, I'm guessing that taking the rear from 45 to 35 and moving fronts from 25 upto 35 balances it out somehow?

The Rays are 225 x 45 R18 and 245 x 45 R18 so the profile (45) is the same. It's the width 225 and 245 that varies giving the 'staggered' appearance.

I think you've perhaps confused the width with the profile.

:rant:

Great, that means I've got the wrong tyres on the way then!! I just re-ordered the sizes that were on there already :(

Rear: 245x45x18

Front: 225x40x18

Sorry to hijack the thread, is this going to be an issue?

Very quick internet confirmed my original post.

Looks like the size is wrong.

Not sure if this is an issue or not. I would have thought the fact you've been running it already would be good but I'd be tempted to change the order to the correct size.