NEW WHEELS FITTED

kashz

Hi went to fit my new alloys on friday had to travel to london anyways got some pics for you guys my digital camera is in the post should be with me this week so soz about the pics

117.jpg

146.jpg

135.jpg

120.jpg

130.jpg

143.jpg

142.jpg

141.jpg

let me know what you think

Not really my style of wheels but I actually think they look pretty damned good on a black zed - very gangsta! B)

Remind what the sizes and offsets were? Looks like you're lowered too - how much?

thease wheels are huge they are really wide they are 10.5 rear 19 and 9' at front 19'... they really look nice its something you wouldnt expect on a z especially in the uk .... its been lowerd but i dont know how much by the words were lower it as much as possible without it catching the tyres im gna get the arches rolled so i can lower it more ...

thease wheels are huge they are really wide they are 10.5 rear 19 and 9' at front 19'... they really look nice its something you wouldnt expect on a z especially in the uk .... its been lowerd but i dont know how much by the words were lower it as much as possible without it catching the tyres im gna get the arches rolled so i can lower it more ...

I wouldn't lower it more. Not only does it look perfect as it is but IIRC lowering too much can cause all sorts of problems with camber etc. Make sure you've done your research if you do go ahead. I would suggest trawling the US forums as there are more slammed cars than in the UK. :thumbs:

Weds Kranze Bazreia ... each to there own opinions "they dont fit" i just orderd a big size "they look german" W.E.D.S based in japan made in japan... :D

The look B)

http://www.hincity.com/blogs/article.as ... 2KG6QNY%20

very japanesse

japaneese cars shouldnt only have the one look to look fast you need to experiment with different flavours...

Different occasions have different looks thats all im saying B)

I like them - very different but they do suit the black Z :thumbs:

Before the Z I was heavily into the VW scene where stretched tyres were all the rage.

I like the look that they give but stay WELL away from any kerbs - I found that out in a bad way when my BBS connected particularly badly one day :rant:

Well done for being a bit different!

• 1 month later...