Derestricted - Potentially, How Fast is a 350z?

greido

Do you need to go faster than 155 mph ;):lol:
Not really but IF it could be done, then we wouldn`t need twin turbos and the like to go quicker :D

For me Twin turbos etc are for acceleration and most important in gear acceleration.

Removing the limiter would be nice to say 'my car does 175 mph' BUT who would do it? I doubt any track in the UK would see you at 155....

they have been known to hit 155 on the banked circuit at Millbrooke........

Fair dos. I stand corrected. If going in a circle trying to reach top speed is classed as track driving......

they have been known to hit 155 on the banked circuit at Millbrooke........

Fair dos. I stand corrected. If going in a circle trying to reach top speed is classed as track driving......

I agree mate, the chance of hitting 155 on track in the UK is pretty slim esp in a N/A.... And no the circle isnt track driving but it is great fun!!

the speedo wont be that accurate at the speed :thumbs:

done 150 and it felt planted :thumbs:

indeed, I did 155 according to speedo which was about 5K revs in 6th gear and my GPS said i was doing 149 so the speedo is a little out as expected, that was with standard wheels and tyres. I think this is what killed my clutch as id only owned it for 4 days and the gear changing was a bit messy :lol::lol: