Glasgow Meet 29/6/08 about 28 pictures!

ARphotographs

Hey everyone,

looks like my photos are first up!

well we got to the meeting point and it was dry till i got the camera out, and down the rain came!!

then once we were on the road it went good :D

so here are the pictures as i can't write reviews.

the plates are blanked really sh*tly as i rushed them to get them on here to make people happy!

_MG_9536.jpg

_MG_9540.jpg

_MG_9558.jpg

Pity we didn't get to see this car driving with us, would like to have seen if all the mod's did help!

_MG_9562.jpg

_MG_9573.jpg

_MG_9582.jpg

_MG_9588.jpg

left to right, Stanski, Cold hand luke, Jay and Lexx

_MG_9591.jpg

_MG_9602.jpg

_MG_9611.jpg

_MG_9617.jpg

_MG_9620.jpg

_MG_9630.jpg

_MG_9643.jpg

_MG_9652.jpg

_MG_9690.jpg

_MG_9691.jpg

_MG_9692.jpg

_MG_9698.jpg

_MG_9701.jpg

_MG_9722.jpg

this is the effort i go to for the above photo (but i did get to chase a sheep)

_MG_9731.jpg

_MG_9736.jpg

I wanted to try moving shots (as hadn't tried them before, so i do need to practise but here they are anyway)

_MG_9737.jpg

_MG_9738.jpg

_MG_9740.jpg

_MG_9744.jpg

and a panoramic

Untitled-1.jpg

Hope you like them!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude the pictures are swwwwweeeeeeeetttttt :teeth: Did a great job again mate! Am sure some peeps on here will defo hire you after seein those pics! Come on guys fork out the cash and get some sweet pics of ur ride :D

Well in mate :yahoo:

Nice pics. B)

What did you use to stitch the pano? I use a little prog called Autostitch, give it a google, its excellent. It looks like your pano came out a bit weird, did you use manual mode for it? I tip I picked up a while ago is to use full manual mode on the camera and keep the f-stop and shutter speed the same throughout so that you dont get variations in exposure and this makes it a much nicer stitch. On the motion shots (god their hard arent they!) try a slower shutter (say 1/60th or longer) with an IS lense to help with the shake. :thumbs:

Thanks everyone,

Yeah i will be practising rolling shots, will try hanging out the back of a landrover or a clio for them! (i can't drive my polo and take photos at the same time, i know im gifted but come on!!)

#

HAHAAHA try explaining that to the traffic police, Eh sorrt officer i am just practising some shots :blush::lol::lol::lol:

hehe yeah, managed to get a mirror in there (JUST!) along with a pack of napkins and then across the road to the shopping centre after, we managed to load it up with 2 bottles of wine, a roll of cotton wool and a tie... and that was the boot full!

Yes I know, a strange combination of purchases...

The pictures have turned out really well Adam, thanks for posting them.

It was good to meet you guys, Sunday was a good day; really enjoyed the drive.

I don’t know if this is something you guys do but I'm thinking of doing a 'Hot Marques' track day at Knockhill on Saturday 19th July (If it's dry). Let me know if any of you guys are up for joining me.

Gordon

Nice pics again Adam, really was a good drive on some cracking roads - good to meet everyone. B)

Gordon - Thats the day where they have the Ferrari's, Lambo's, Porsches etc on track yeah? If it is i might come along to watch - will keep an eye out for you in the Zed if i do.