Dotz Hanzo - Fitted! with pics!

Lexx

First off a huge thanks to Phil and the guys at ESR for an afternoon of fecking around cos POTN cant do things right.

Would like to point out the wheels themselves werent the issues - it was the ancilaries supplied by POTN

Anyways, enough rambling - The pics!

CIMG0764.jpg

CIMG0765.jpg

CIMG0766.jpg

CIMG0768.jpg

CIMG0767.jpg

CIMG0769.jpg

Need to clean off the gunk properly before i take more pics. But you get the idea!

I like the look of them on. I must say of all the pics posted of them on other vehicles, they are best on the your white one. Just the stance and colour.

I'd remove those yellow graphics personally as I'm not keen on them!

Well Lexx you should b proud of that zed! The wheels look stunnin B) And good idea about changing the centre caps 2 black! Its nice to c a change of wheels on the car rather than ur usual nismos as nice as they are! Its wat i love about modding everyones tatse is diff :D

I wouldnt say it takes guts.

Was just a case of seeing something I liked, and getting them.

Its amazing how many people have said they werent convinced when they just saw pics when not fitted, but have changed their minds and think they look great on the car.

The car always turned heads in town, but my god do people take 2nd looks now.

I saw these on an orange 350z at the geneva motorshow and thought they looked great - so much so I was almost tempted to go and buy them.

But if I put them on my white zed now I'd just get called a copycat :lol: