New owner

Hi everyone,

I’m new to the club, I bought my 350 a month ago, and I absolutely love it. It’s a 04 GT in black with black leather.

I've come from a GT4 Celica with about, 360hp (at the fly) and thought the 350 would feel slow but I was mistaken, it pulls really and it grips alot better than I thought it would. I’m very very happy with it.

I decided to get some new wheels for the 350. I went with Volk TE37 Time Attack's 19x9.5 fronts and 19x10.5 rears with +22 offset. On Toyo T1-R's 245/35/19 front and 275/35/19 with red rays wheel nuts. I think it will look the nuts on my black Z, just got to wait another few weeks for deliverly. Cant wait.

I've seen a few in the states with these wheels and thought they looked

mean.

Here's a few pics of the car as it is now. First pic you can see my Celica GT4, which I've now sold.

08032008004.jpg

Stockrays006.jpg

Cheers.

Im based just outside Reading.

Yea plans to mod the car, nothing mental, Just exhaust and intake a few other bits. Going to wait a few months though, with petrol prices and my insurance due and just having dropped quite a bit on the time attacks money situation doesn't really permitt.

Jon

Thanks, yea I sold the celica just after buying the zed, it was always the plan to do that.

Gaz from Envy is getting the TA's for me, not sure how long they will be, feels like forever lol.

I waited 5 months for my TA's

Thanks, yea I sold the celica just after buying the zed, it was always the plan to do that.

Gaz from Envy is getting the TA's for me, not sure how long they will be, feels like forever lol.

I waited 5 months for my TA's

Oh my god, don't say that. Hope mine don't take that long.