Another new Z owner - Black JDM

afternoon all.

been registed on here a while doing research and reading up before my car arrived, thought I`d hold off till I had the car before saying hello to everyone... :)

• Spec Sheet

2004 JDM Z
    S Spec
    6speed
    Black
    Full Nismo Kit
    Cloth Seats
    Stock Wheels ( Have some 25th Anniversary ones waiting to go on )
    Stock Exhaust ( Have a DC Sports Exhaust+Decat waiting to go on )
    6,400 miles on the clock at delivery

Ran a modified supra for 8+ years, and was quite involved with the various forums /meets there before making the switch to the Z, only been a few weeks of owning the Z but I`m loving the new ownership experience!

I`ve got some pics which I`ll try it post up this weekend ( waiting for the rain to stop! )

Got my Z through Jurgen @ JM Imports, used importers before for my last few Jap cars and I can say without a doubt JMI was the best by a long long way :thumbs: , I`ll be posting up a thread with all the details and feedback on JMI for anyone interested.

Hopefully show my face & Z at a few of the meets/shows over 2008

cheers

-c-

Few pics..( hope they work ok )

thanks for the welcomes and suggestions about the exhaust.

I`ll try the DC exhaust with the cats in then as I`d read it`s pretty loud, just fancied something with a little more presence than the stock system :)

just need to get the tyres on my other wheels and I`ll drop them on as well.

car has 800 more miles on it and a few stonechips to start the collection...

-c-

Welcome to the site - and you have chosen well, not only the best colour :p but with the Nismo kit it really looks the part - nice to see it with the other wheels on :thumbs:

Be good to see you in Wales on the 11th - get in quick though before Beavis cuts a strop that won't be able to go horse racing next week - can't see the appeal of that myself when hes got 296 at home raring to go ;)

i`m in the midlands

black was my 1st choice followed by gunmetal

definitely the lowest mileage car i`ve ever owned, was like new inside...

number plate was cheap, 30 secs in photoshop... :lol:

I`ll check the diary for the 11th as I think I might be in Scotland, if not I`ll be at the Wales meet..

-c-

yeah I`ve known Jurgen for years through the supra forums, knew he could find me the car I wanted...took some negotiating with the seller in Japan but everything worked out great in the end. :D

aside from the exhaust & wheels, not a lot else I`m touching modifications-wise as I`ve been down that slipperly slope with my Supra :lol:

On the drive upto scotland yesterday, saw quite a few Z`s, waved at the drivers but guess they`re not on here, or thought I was mad... :wacko:

yeah I`ve known Jurgen for years through the supra forums, knew he could find me the car I wanted...took some negotiating with the seller in Japan but everything worked out great in the end. :D

aside from the exhaust & wheels, not a lot else I`m touching modifications-wise as I`ve been down that slipperly slope with my Supra :lol:

On the drive upto scotland yesterday, saw quite a few Z`s, waved at the drivers but guess they`re not on here, or thought I was mad... :wacko:

There arent that many scots on here mate! I am the same i live just outside glasgow so when i see another zed i flash my lights like a maddy and they just ignore me lol! Wat part of scotland where u in?

Stirling thats a fair trip lol! Its overcast in glasgow today am just waiting for the heavens to open up! You could get some stunning pics of the zed up in stirling like :D