[SOLD]2017 - 67 370Z GT For Sale - 4,300 miles, yes, really! - £12,500

ibrakeformoose

2017 '67' Nissan 370Z · GT · Driven 4,300 miles, yes, that's right, 4,300 miles!!

MANUAL, SynchRevMatch 6 speed,  Metallic Black, superb condition, half leather /alcantara heated electric seats, touchscreen colour sat nav, Bose audio with factory subwoofer, ipod etc. music with USB, Bluetooth, reversing camera, 19 inch forged Rays wheels, push button engine start, CHEAP Road Tax, cruise and traction control and so on.. great car.

Previous cat S when 5 weeks old and then put in storage, I've owned it about 2.5 years. It had pretty trivial damage with only the driver's wing and front bumper being changed from original parts, o/s headlamp and all wheels had stone chips too, but for some reason it was categorised as 'structural', despite having no structural damage.. I'm imagining it was due to the cost of the wheels alone.

Be that as it may, its still classed as an S, when it should have been an N. You will know that all Nissan parts and panels have the car's VIN on them, so it is very easy to check out. Just serviced and MOT'd - drives, runs, goes, stops and handles exactly as it should.

Only for sale as I've now had my spinal surgery and can no longer get into the car on either side.

Comes with standard exhaust  at this RIDICULOUS price and I do have a 100 mile old Invidia Gemini system if you want it for an additional £600..

NO SOLO TEST DRIVES, NO PX'S, NO SWAPS

First decent offer that someone will follow through on takes it.. happy to deliver nationwide as it drives 100% and never returns less than 28mpg, which shows you how my wife and I drive it!

The Gemini was removed yesterday, but the car is as you see it apart from that..

Its on Autotrader but I'm sick of constant timewasters, so if someone is serious, please get in touch.. no need for nit-picking at this money though.. 

Its not being used, and as I can't use it, its just sitting outside, so needs to go.

DSC09318.jpg

DSC09319.jpg

DSC09320.jpg

DSC09322.jpg

DSC09323.jpg

DSC09324.jpg

DSC09328.jpg

DSC09332.jpg

DSC09333.jpg

DSC09334.jpg

Edited by ibrakeformoose

• 2 weeks later...

I'm immobile at the moment due to vertebral burst fractures, so that's not an option.. I would have hoped that someone could see past the one pic if they were genuinely interested.

Its going to the trade at the end of the month, so its a real shame that no-one on here wants her..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thanks, really don't want the hassle.. I have a trade offer of £15k, but I'm bottomed out at £16k if anyone wants a great car..

Not sure what to do with it if she doesn't sell, possibly mothball it, possibly lift it on airbags so that I can get in and out of it.. still thinking..

4 hours ago, ibrakeformoose said:

Thanks, really don't want the hassle.. I have a trade offer of £15k, but I'm bottomed out at £16k if anyone wants a great car..

Not sure what to do with it if she doesn't sell, possibly mothball it, possibly lift it on airbags so that I can get in and out of it.. still thinking..

Have you put the reg and car details into WBAC? If not, you might be pleasantly surprised.

• ibrakeformoose changed the title to 2017 - 67 370Z GT For Sale - 4,300 miles, yes, really! - £12,500