:welcome: to the forum Jackie. I assume you mean tyres? alot go for Toyo, Falkens or Michelin pilot sports but for gods sake dont put the Bridgestones back on ;):lol:

Welcome Jackie.

Slightly off topic but as I believe there's nothing really wrong with the stones - am I correct in saying that the stones are actually summer tyres??? I think they might be. If so this would explain many of the complaints surrounding them.

Maybe "Summer tyres" but our climate isn't exactly without rain in the whole year.

My experience of the stones this winter is best described as entertaining when sometimes you wouldn't have expected it to be, they are being swapped when a bit more value is had from them, then to either Toyo's / Flaken's depending on money at the time and how I think they look.

Hi Guys. Thnkx for the info.

Silly question, are there any gal members?

What the hell is :'toyo' 'yoko' and 'Falkens'?

I only wanted to know which brand tyres are the best to buy. I am only driving to work and back. Will Michelin do then?

i have tried to attach a pix. hope it shows.

Love the car.

I only wanted to know which brand tyres are the best to buy. I am only driving to work and back. Will Michelin do then?

Love the car.

Quite a few ladies on here, they will be along soon :D

We find that the bridgestones are a bit hard for winter and wet use, they can be a little slippy in places such as roundabouts and if too much right foot is used its relatively easy to spin the rear wheel drive zed.

The others are slightly better in the wet etc. Nissan always fit Bridgestones as they have a contract with them. For relatively conservative driving they should be ok though.

Just out of interest when Bronzee and Tere get here they know more about the cars than most of the guys :blush:

Toyo proxo t1r is a type of tyre. Falken fk452 is another recomended. Michelin Pilot sprts are very good but very expensive.

The Falken is the cheapest but no complaints

Toyo is next (I use them and I think they are magic!)

Michelin are expensive but again no complaints.

Choice is yours. :lol:

Love the car.

We find that the bridgestones are a bit hard for winter and wet use, they can be a little slippy in places such as roundabouts and if too much right foot is used its relatively easy to spin the rear wheel drive zed.

The others are slightly better in the wet etc. Nissan always fit Bridgestones as they have a contract with them. For relatively conservative driving they should be ok though.

Just out of interest when Bronzee and Tere get here they know more about the cars than most of the guys :blush:

Bronzee is a woman??? :scare:

Love the car.

Bronzee is a woman??? :scare:

Yeah, and they say Nixy is too but she has yet to reveal herself, although you seem to claim a family link ;)