Hi, Considering going for the michelin or the stone, need them for the front. I already have stone at the back, is it ok to have michelin in front and stone at the back?

You will find the Michelins more grippy but that shouldn't be a problem when fitted to the fronts. May make the ESP work a bit harder though :D

Got my 350Zeeeee last Tuesday. Just got stopped and cautioned. Naughty naughty. Need to get front tyres. Which one is the best. (coupe)

Welcome Jackie, should you be using a slight American twang there mate? Lol, isn't it a 350zeddd, in Pomland?! :lol::p

I'm running my second set of Eagle F1 GS-D3's (aggressive directionals) on my 350z, love'm to pieces, I'd put them on most cars to improve handling. I've had other flavours of tyres and keep going back again and again to the F1's (best to get hold of the German manufactured ones if you can as the composition is a bit superior to ones manufactured elsewhere). Can throw the beast around in the wet, without fear of loosing the back end, mind you track time I've done might help with that too. ;) Everyone has their favourites and it depends on your driving style, and how hard you push your car.

Just out of interest when Bronzee and Tere get here they know more about the cars than most of the guys :blush:

Tere is the mechanical genius. ;) I've learned a lot out of necessity & interest, but having grown up around cars and bikes helps. ;)