Hi

Although I've just joined I've owned my Z from new for over a year. Also a member of the 'other' UK owners club but feel there's too much concentration on the new GTR. Don't get me wrong the GTR is a fantastic car but does not interest me at present and therefore I want a website dedicated to the Z.

Mine is a late 2006 Universal Silver GT Roadster registered in March 2007.

I have fitted Veilside SS Headers (Heat-wrapped), Envy SS Hi-Flow Cats (Braced and Heat-wrapped), NISMO Cat back exhaust, Motordyne MREV2 Lower Collector, Motordyne 5/16 Plenum Spacer, Optronics Grounding Kit, K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake, NISMO Radiator and Oil Filler Caps.

Later this year should be adding KW Variant 3 Coilover suspension, upgraded brake discs & pads to replace standard Brembo units, Goodridge SS Brake hoses, 19" wheels (not decided which ones yet) on Falken rubber.

Will post some pics soon.

Noticed the posting for the Welsh Road Trip and have put my name down so will see those of you who are going on May 11th.

Hi,

Its always great to see more owners sign up. Glad you can make the Wales run too, its a great opportunity to meet with fellow owners! :thumbs:

Sounds like you have been busy during your ownership time already with that list of additions! B)

Dont worry, this site is dedicated to the 350 and there are no plans to alter that. :thumbs:

Regards,

Chris.

:welcome: to the forum Steve, cant say that i have ever spotted you on the Whitmore Road. :blush:

If you haven't seen me you must have heard me!! :teeth: Mainly travel through Eccleshall to J14 M6 heading toward Brum early o'clock each day.