Considering a 370 again chaps ;-)

Damo's370z666

Hi lads.

I have previously posted on here before. Have to say the uk 370z community seems like a really good one. Had nothing but great feedback from enthusiastic owners.

Right so I am considering selling my beloved second car which is a modified 500 Abarth. Its been epic fun along side my other car which is a modified Italian coupe. 

To replace the Abarth as my daily I was considering a 370z GT. I commute down the m4 to work and need something fun yet decent at motorway mileage. The Abarth as much as i love it  is hard work on the motorway.  I am thinking the Z will be a great solution in having a characterful rear drive fun yet reliable and tough comfortable machine as a second car? 

Am I right here or should I go into this with my eyes a bit wider open? For what I want to spend I will be looking at a well looked after 50k mile car hopefully.  Are the Z'ds reliable guys? 

Look forward to your reply's. 

Cheers 

Damien. 

Great cars. Buy one that's been serviced and well maintained and it will be bullet proof. I owned a 2006 350z for 5 years which never missed a beat or caused any issues as I maintained it and my Nismo 370z which I have had for 2 years is a joy. I get around 26 mph on motorway from mine.

As Payco has already said, brilliant cars and generally very little will go wrong with them, as long as you keep up with the servicing! Generally I get upwards of around 30-35mpg on the motorway , but I do have a very light foot when I'm commuting :) Even with the hours of standstill Bristol traffic I sit in everyday I still manage to average just over 24mpg :thumbs:

• Like 1

Do it, servicing is important, at 50k it should have had a clutch and ideally the gallery gasket done.

IMO the 370Z is more comfortable on longer trips, slightly more space in the cabin and more comfortable seats, I'm 6ft.

You'll love them, we've had two 350Zs and now have two 370Zs :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/10/2018 at 20:25, formatzero said:

Yes very comfortable car,and mine was reliable however I found road noise on Motorways a bit of a pain(depending on surface)mind you I am an old git !!

This , if I was up and down the motorway everyday I would have sold my 370z ages ago they are very noisy on motorway 

You get used to it when drowning the noise out with your tunes but I would test drive one on a motorway 

They are comfortable , feel rock solid at speed but they are noisy 

Edited by jollyranchers