Worst Customer service in years....

djspiritus

All nicey nicey until you raise a complaint, and then the "customer service" dept goes on strike.

Will not respond to emails.

Refuses to credit return postage on a second hand item that was sold as and described as new, after spending over £2000 with them.

Will never ever use these again.

Oh and if you want the "new" dual nismo intakes that they are still advertising, beware as you will probably be sent the second hand one I returned.

No offer of a replacement or replacement parts was offered.

Totally Agree.

I had high hopes, and all went well until I contacted them with pictures to show the item was not new.

Adrian has admitted that the item has been fitted and has marks on the heat shields, but they still refuse to refund the postage.

I have been shouted at in emails saying the item is NOT USED! I have been ignored.

Would never recommend anybody to use this company.

Right OP. If you have a problem with Torqen then I suggest you take it up with them directly - I have left this post here for now as it is viable feedback as much as the appreciation thread is, but do not continue spamming other threads with your copy/pasted complaint. 

For clarification here is a history of communication between ourselves and Stuart.

12/02/2018 - Stuart emails us asking to reactivate an expired voucher. We replied and reactivated the voucher. We also extended the voucher for a new product ordered, the Nismo 350z HR intakes.

2018-03-23_10-31-32.jpeg

2018-03-23_10-32-45.jpeg

21/02/2018 - We get a new email from Stuart confirming his order was delivered and complaining that the intakes are not new

2018-03-23_10-34-10.jpeg

Pictures attached by Stuart:

2018-03-23_10-36-14.jpeg

2018-03-23_10-36-44.jpeg

We replied to Stuart asking if any other item in the kit looks like it has been used, apologising for the inconvenience. Stuart also claimed that some fitting parts are missing.

2018-03-23_10-37-31.jpeg

22/02/2018 - We get a reply from Stuart, confirming that all parts in the kit are included, nothing missing:

2018-03-23_10-41-12.jpeg

We then replied to Stuart to say we've highlighted the problem with Nissan USA and I think I wrongly assumed that Stuart was happy to keep the kit as it is, as it seemed that only the shields had some nuts marks on them, everything else in the kit was new. 

2018-03-23_10-42-31.jpeg

26/02/2018 - We had a new email from Stuart chasing us for an update, my replies below.

2018-03-23_10-46-11.jpeg

As you can see I've asked Stuart if he would like to return the kit, in order to rectify the situation, for a full refund.

Further communication below, asking Stuart to open a RMA in his account. Note the hours at which the replies went back to Stuart, most of the time within minutes, even at very late in the evening, outside any normal working hours.

2018-03-23_10-48-38.jpeg

12/03/2018 - We get another email from Stuart chasing for a refund, after posting the items to us, according to his receipt on 5/03/2018

2018-03-23_10-50-49.jpeg

2018-03-23_10-56-41.jpeg

My reply below:

2018-03-23_10-52-15.jpeg

The same day, 16/03/2018 a full refund for the Nismo intakes is issued via WorldPay by my colleagues, closing down the RMA and considering the case closed.

2018-03-23_10-53-25.jpeg

2018-03-23_10-55-30.jpeg

No further communication received from Stuart afterwards via email, telephone, text messages, WhatsApp, Facebook or by any other means, until 21st of Feb 2018 when he posted a 1 star review on Facebook, screenshot below:

2018-03-23_11-00-44.jpeg

We replied as shown in the screenshot below. He also posted on some other Page posts to whom we replied to further emails received and he should send us a message or post publicly the content of the emails he sent to us. No reply to that. Seeing his further messages, we can assume he was asking for a refund for the shipping cost to return the items to us.

2018-03-23_11-02-04.jpeg

He then went on Google and here on the forum leaving more negative reviews:

2018-03-23_11-03-15.jpeg

He seemed to be very happy with the exhaust and springs part of the same order, and with the reactivated discount voucher that he hasn't mentioned anything about here. If this is "worst customer service in years", I can only apologise once again. 

• Like 1

When a purchase goes south consumers are all too quick to jump on social media to tell their version of events. It's incredibly damaging to businesses who don't get to tell their side of the story and in this case just not justified in my opinion. At the end of the day the customer wasn't happy  and a refund was offered. I'm not sure i agree with the whole scenario being broadcast on a public forum but i appreciate the frustrations attached.

I'd have absolutely no issues with ordering from Torqen, specially if i can find an out of date discount code to use against a big order :lol:

Best. Response. Ever. :lol: 

Well OP, don’t you look a little foolish now? Not really sure what else you expected done for you: Sometime’s things go wrong, Adrian did all he could to help, job’s a carrot. 

• Haha 1

Do the new GDPR laws allow you to publicly post customers email address :lol:

Although on balance I feel Adrian is in the right here i don't think the item is used as such, if anything id be happy knowing nismo test fitted them to make sure everything lines up ok 

Edited by StevoD

Playing devils advocate 

mid torqen have accepted the item back for a full refund as it was in a used state why then should the customer be out of pocket for return postage.

• coldel locked this topic