Middlehurst GT-R

Liam's Z

Nope but first spot of that car. The one owned by Nissan CEO was spotted in France a while back.

Ok ok Mr P. Dantic :p

First uk spot by a 350z owner who's a member off this site :surrender:

Sorry. Been doing my once a week read of drivel on other forums and it’s starting to put me off the GTR slightly. Thankfully if I ever manage to get one here there’d only be a handful at most in the country.

This is the first spot in Europe. Dated sometime in February I think. Rumoured and most likely to be Ghosn's car. Two things to note about it: 1. license plate recess. 2. Single rear fog lamp in the lower middle. This is the closest any of us will get to a Euro spec’d GTR for a while.

ghosngtr001.jpg

Nope but first spot of that car. The one owned by Nissan CEO was spotted in France a while back.

Ok ok Mr P. Dantic :p

First uk spot by a 350z owner who's a member off this site :surrender:

Sorry. Been doing my once a week read of drivel on other forums and it’s starting to put me off the GTR slightly. Thankfully if I ever manage to get one here there’d only be a handful at most in the country.

This is the first spot in Europe. Dated sometime in February I think. Rumoured and most likely to be Ghosn's car. Two things to note about it: 1. license plate recess. 2. Single rear fog lamp in the lower middle. This is the closest any of us will get to a Euro spec’d GTR for a while.

ghosngtr001.jpg

That looks awesome B)

Is that the one with the "WW" in the plate - if so thats the Nissan one as WW is the signs of plates from a manufacturer. Biggest surprise for me is the size of the thing - the R34 is quite large but the GT-R dwafs it

skylinesize2.jpg

F**k me! A picture speaks a thousand words, alright....