Why wont she listen????????

Zedrush

:rant:

My sister and her husband are muppets !!!!!!! :rant:

They have a 56 plate Freelander 2 in black with 6000 miles on clock only B) Satnav and every upgrade possible on it.

My sister misses her porsche boxster s and wants to get a sportier car and her husband wants a sensible diesel car, cheap runaround as they have a baby they need one family car.

So I said okay, before you go off and do something stupid come to me and danny first and we will sit down and go through your options, so that they get cars they will like and enjoy.

Now the problem is, her husband thinks he is a bit of a know all, use to be a salesman so you kinda guess how annoying he is :dry: and my sister who is older doesnt like to take advice from a younger me..

Got back last night and they were round, they had big grins on their face like they one the lottery....

wait for it...

They told me they sold the Freelander to a dealer, he offered them 20k for it in part exchange for two of his cars...

a 2000 reg audi TT in silver 225 with 58k miles on it £12,000

and...

a 2000 audi a4 silver 80k miles tdi 1.8 £7,000

:headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

:scare:

When they said it i thought they were joking, so I laughed out loud saying ha ha yeh very funny... :lol:

my sister got upset and her husband walked out saying nice one jay :blush:

sorry but have they just got mugged off or is it just me... I dont understand their logic, how can they think they got a deal????? More like the dealer is pissing himself laughing thinking mugs!!!!

Tried to talk to them today and he said `I dont care Im happy and Ive already put a deposit on it 500 quid which Ill get back...

so £1000 spare and she said she will mod the TT...

Erm... muppets come into mind :headhurt: they wont listen ah well Ive tried :dry:

Personally if was me, I would of got either import 350z for her or s2000 and for him a golf tdi, makes more sense :wacko: i would of sold the freelander private for 22-23k too :dry:

Its only money at the end of the day, if there happy surely thats what matters...

erm, its crap.. thats like saying if your best mate exchanged a porsche for a skoda, would you say oh its only money as long as you are happy with it??? :headhurt:

Like others have said, better to have a healthy silence zedrush.

They have sold a car just over a year old for 2 high mileage 8 YEAR OLD CARS! Both of which will cost with high maintenance charges in the not too distant future. They will learn their mistakes very quickly and perhaps listen to you in the future. :wacko:

If people wish to give the saleman a good day then they may be more lenient on us, not that I would be at an Audi garage anyway. ;)

If they think they have a good deal then let them get on with it.

problem is its not a proper audi garage, its some guy in chislehurst with 15 cars outside his house saying he is a trader :wacko::dry:

a lot mate otherwise these sort of 2nd car dealers wouldnt survive

We should really do a list of Nissan dealers on here with some sort of rating good or back experiences - trouble is its so subjective to each person - they would probably want to sue us anyway! :lol:

I have been told that some Nissan dealers do check this forum - wonder why? ;)

I have been in similar situations with my family & have now learnt to keep quiet & just nod in agreement! I mean I do give my opinion once & very unforcefully & thats it. If they want to listen to my opinion they can, if not its their loss. The only people I get into heated discussions with about topics are the people that I live with, i.e my wife & people that work for me. Others will not always be thankful for your good hearted advice & usually its nothing to do with the advice your giving but is more to do with egos & other unconnected issues. :headhurt: