Hi all, new 350z owner in Redhill/Reigate area

post-32964-0-64875100-1494663638_thumb.jpgpost-32964-0-36510800-1494663852_thumb.jpg

Bought this stunner last week and haven't been able to stop grinning ever since! I had been looking for one for over a year but hadn't found anything in this good nick anywhere. Knew the moment I saw it that I had to have it and pretty much bought it on the spot. I'm not very good mechanically but seems to run perfectly. A few very minor niggles that I will query once I find the right section to post in.

Can't stop peeking through the curtains at it on the driveway. If I'm not doing that I'm looking at photos online and reading about them, which lead me to this place! So hello to everybody.

• Like 2

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

Have a read around the forum Nzed to see if the "little niggle" questions on your 350 have already been answered elsewhere on the forum like in the "350Z Technical" sub section. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/12-350z-technical/

Otherwise try a Google search using: "350Z UK _ _ _ _ _ _" with your query afterwards. For example: "350Z UK washer pump motor problem".

This usually brings up a lot more answers than the forums search bar so well worth a try if you're looking for answers. ;)

Cheers Mopedmark.

By the way, my username is Nzed because I'm from New Zealand (see what I did there?). I am so glad to be living over here now because I never could have afforded a zed back home, even second hand.

Just took a mate for a drive today and stopped for a quick pint on the way back. Ended up with the barman and four others all around the car saying how much they love it. I love this car so much!

Hello Nzed. I'm sure to see you as I'm in horley and have lived in Redhill and Reigate ,,, i was wondering if you worked at â­ï¸â­ï¸â­ï¸â­ï¸â­ï¸â­ï¸â­ï¸ ( if u do you'll understand ) as I know the guy there saw my car ( black 350z HR ) ps. Welcome