Forum Themes.. yes please!

Stuggerz

So... been a member of the forum for almost 2 years..

Only just noticed you can change the theme of the forum to match your zed!! :lol: :lol:

Azure Blue it is then. :D

Does everyone know this? or am I the only blind member..

Stu

• Like 1

These threads pop up every so often Stu....

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/113234-til-you-can-change-the-forum-theme/

I do admit it took me a while to notice it as well when I first joined but I guess that's because it's at the bottom of the page and there's so much more to look at on here. I changed the colour of the Zed but I'd got so used to the yellow Zed it didn't look right in any other colour. ;)

• Like 2

These threads pop up every so often Stu....

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/113234-til-you-can-change-the-forum-theme/

I do admit it took me a while to notice it as well when I first joined but I guess that's because it's at the bottom of the page and there's so much more to look at on here. I changed the colour of the Zed but I'd got so used to the yellow Zed it didn't look right in any other colour. ;)

Yes doesn't look right not being yellow to me either, and kuro not available and would be a little lost with the black background. Haha

• Like 2

Yes doesn't look right not being yellow to me either, and kuro not available and would be a little lost with the black background. Haha

First thing I did was change it after finding it but then after over a year of the yellow Zed no other colour looked right. ;)