Great - it's snowing...

...and I've just bought a powerful rear wheel drive car!!!

Hello all - newbie here from Scotland who got a new pearl white gt pack coupe on Saturday morning. Absolutely thrilled with the car so far but a couple of issues with it...

1. something wrong with the ave fuel consumption gauge - seems to be unable to display values higher than 17mpg

2. something wrong with the bose (so-called) upgrade sound system - it's f@#*ing terrible!!!

Not that I'm surprised by either of these things as I've been reading through all the great info on this forum. Also - for now I'm not concerned with the 2nd point as I'm enjoying the sound of the car so much and have a high-end system to fit that I removed from my last car before selling! (will post details of progress when I the install starts)

So let my first post be a thanks for all the good info, links, etc you guys have put on here and hopefully catch up with some of you in person at a meet sometime soon.

Excellent, well done mate!

Piccies please :teeth:

Drive down the other side of the border - it's cold but its clear and dry here today :)

Oh, and the mpg thing is normal. Stcik the car on cruise control between 50-80 mph and reset it. You shoudl get somewhere around the 30mpg mark.

...and I've just bought a powerful rear wheel drive car!!!

Hello all - newbie here from Scotland who got a new pearl white gt pack coupe on Saturday morning. Absolutely thrilled with the car so far but a couple of issues with it...

1. something wrong with the ave fuel consumption gauge - seems to be unable to display values higher than 17mpg

2. something wrong with the bose (so-called) upgrade sound system - it's f@#*ing terrible!!!

Not that I'm surprised by either of these things as I've been reading through all the great info on this forum. Also - for now I'm not concerned with the 2nd point as I'm enjoying the sound of the car so much and have a high-end system to fit that I removed from my last car before selling! (will post details of progress when I the install starts)

So let my first post be a thanks for all the good info, links, etc you guys have put on here and hopefully catch up with some of you in person at a meet sometime soon.

Hey mate welcome to the forum! If you have any questions just ask the guys on here they are really helpfull!!! Wat part of scotland you from? Btw i feel your pain about the snow lol :headhurt:

Welcome! Where in Scotland you from?

We had snow today but I took the super'stra to work so had no problems!

Less than 17mpg? Too much posing in town and too much flooring it outta town! :teeth:

Bose - Not the best, especially if you are used to a REAL stereo.