Forum logo shirt/hoodie

Jay84

Do we have any forum based clothes? Do we want them? My father in law works in coperate wear and does everything from pressed on to embroided. Not mentioned it to him so not sure how much it would be, but I was thinking a t shirt with the yellow and silver forum logo on the left boob (official technical term that).

• Like 4

It has come up numerous times in the past (particularly for specific events) and some clothes have been produced by traders from the forum.

It's a good idea and there has been interest from the members. The team are discussing your thread and if you are interested in taking it further please contact one of the team and we can look to take things further as a trader on here.

Thanks for the input, I'll speak to him at some point this week and find out what kind of price it'd be, and research postage prices. I'll see if I get can a sample made up and post images on here.

Great, we look forward to hearing more.

Could you get an extensive price list (for different clothing and embroidery / printing)?

We're looking to sort some team wear for our FS team, not 100% on requirements yet, but currently something like this has been suggested:

fe04fc36e3e68ec54fd5269b04715eb0.png

Might also be interest for formal shirts / t-shirts / hoodies etc too.

Plus an idea of any bulk discounts would be nice.

As this is not forum related can you take it off line please and keep this thread on topic.

Good luck though

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, here are the shirt designs. The logo is embroided rather than press so looks a bit classier. I think they will be around 10-15 quid each. If there is no interest I'll get the thread closed. If there is I'll approach admin about becoming a member trader.

17629792_10154707358214234_7449639403198508563_n.jpg?oh=f004f233aa87da6595fc708b808f996d&oe=5997E55F

17760061_10154707358209234_1404060509837663671_n.jpg?oh=f83d74b3e2eea59c28d80a2091b497ae&oe=595A1322

• Like 5

Right guys, I can do the T's at £15 each delivered, A polo option a little more at £20 delivered. Turn around time will be about a week. Please just express interest for now as i'm not down as a trader with the forum. Feedback on costs appreciated, but as its a little nicer than iron on emblems, I think its fair. Other colours of shirts available but with the logo colour scheme as it is, and me being the ageing goth I am, (kuro) black looks best...as it does on the car :boxing: .

I'm pleased you're interested. If I need to be a member trader to sell them I'm not doing anything until I am as I don't want to get in trouble. Aleady realised this thread should be in the members traders thread lol good start. Also I need an image of the logo with a 370 from somewhere to do those. If you can point me in that direction...

Edited by Jay84