Thoughts?

Strudul

When did I say I thought it was blowing? :lol: I just asked a question.

But yes, clearly you've caught us all out: What a bunch of nobs we are who know nothing. Clearly we know so little, and you so much, that none of us should ever bother trying to help you again. Sound about fair, guys?

You didn't, but you didn't know. Which is strange considering how bad you said it would sound if I did the mod. However, all things considered, your opinion of my exhaust with the spacer mod would actually count for something.

Again, not my intention to achieve that, there is a chance I do have an exhaust leak and you were all correct or it was just poor sound quality. I haven't accused any of you, i gave you the potential options and you've made your own conclusions.

You wound everyone up by saying we all didn't know what we were talking about, tried to be clever by posting something that was masquerading as something else, and now you're continuing to attack the people who's help you seek?

Man, and people say I've got no people skills.

I'm not trying to attack, I want honest, informed opinions, but apparently nobody wants to give me theirs...

Well now....you may not have done this to appear like a knob. But guess what you have achieved.....yup - you look like a knob. IMO you purposely left out information in an attempt to be able to claim a "one up" on whoever you could. Bit of a di** move.

Any such action like this in the future and you will be receiving a warning point for unacceptable behavior.

But anyway - you missed a reason as to why people said it sounded like it was blowing. As a number of members said, the standard of audio gear seriously distorts what an exhaust sounds like. Especially at idle and low revs. Thus to my ears, that sounded like it was blowing.

As I say, it wasn't my intention, but I understand that it will be taken that way.

That being said, surely you can see why I would be apprehensive in posting a video. The responses I got only goes to prove I was right to be so.

I didn't miss that reason. Please see point 3 (the part in brackets), but also the disclaimer after it. Other videos of exhausts will have been shot in a similar fashion with a similar device, yet nobody accuses them of having a leak...

(Horsesh*t)

Please see the part in brackets.

Do you even realise how condescending you come across on here?

• Like 2

Aren't the Milltek exhausts known for being very very quiet under normal driving? And even WOT not that loud?

I would 100% avoid milltek unless you're fitting HFCs. I had a milltek for about a month and was instantly disappointed as soon as it was fitted. Its quieter than OEM. swapped to an ark grip after and never looked back. Sold it to a forum member who has HFCs and I hear it sounds really well.

Fitted with decats and it totally changed the sound lol. Imo it's verging too loud under load but nice n quiet ticking over n tootling about.

Glad you're still loving it dude!

(Horsesh*t)

Please see the part in brackets.

Do you even realise how condescending you come across on here?

I didn't say whether I'd done the mod or not, I left it open.

I expected a 50/50 of people saying it sounded good / bad, not everyone saying it sounded crap... :(

DUDE. Just shut the hell up and stop arguing with people! Up until the last few days you've always come across as a decent well rounded chap, offering good advice like the majority on here to those like myself who aren't as clued up, but lately you're being so argumentative! And its not even about anything worthwhile!

For goodness sake, the whole idea in the first place was absolute shite and the fact that you are still trying to protest it is baffling!

• Like 4

Not gonna argue, I've said everything I wanted to say. You can interpret it how you like.

If I do go ahead with the mod, I would still like to post it here and get your opinions. I just ask that you be honest when you give it.

So I listened to it and thought it didn't sound particularly bad but it also didn't sound like a good quality system but then i read the rest of the posts and decided you're just just trying to wind people up. good way to make friends :nono:

• Like 2