Just a quick vid!

djtimo

Anyone else find themselves mesmerized by the spokes on the front wheel? :wacko:

I've just watched it again to see what you were talking about. Wouldn't it be cool to get a video of a drive at the right speed so that the wheels didn't look like they were going round at all!

......or maybe its just me :wacko:

Who said is was speeding?? At no point did i go over the speed limit! ..

Nobody said you were speeding :)

Coppers might have something to say about you driving on the other side of the road though :lol:

He could be in a different country ;)

Ok video mate, lose the music though :teeth:

DJ did not say you where speeding, just saying that they are clamping down on people posting videos. All started with people filming their speedo's over 120 and erratic driving, then the idiot near me in oxford/witney does 174mph on a dual carridgeway winds them up.

Just offering friendly advice as it took me less two mins to also find another vid of yours with the reg number on it. If a copper is determined he will get you for something as they always can. Crossing the centre line near a corner and the road on your side has "SLOW" printed on it might be enough. Just would not be me posting it, thats all I am saying.

nothing wrong with driving on the other side of the road provided you can see clearly and you dont cross solid lines..

The dashed line is there two divide the road into two lanes. You can cross it to overtake another car but must return immediately to the correct lane. You can't just drive on the other side of the road just because you can see ahead of you, you'd have idiots palying chicken at every given opportunity. :headhurt:

of course you can - do an advanced road driving course, they will recommend you to take the line that gives the best visibility whether that be on the "wrong" side of the road or not..

watch a video of an advanced police driver (not on an emergency call) and you will see that they drive like this - even down a straight single carriageway they will often take a line in the middle of the road straddling the center dashed lines

as long as its safe and you can see clearly (including any junctions that enter the road)!

Anyone else find themselves mesmerized by the spokes on the front wheel? :wacko:

I've just watched it again to see what you were talking about. Wouldn't it be cool to get a video of a drive at the right speed so that the wheels didn't look like they were going round at all!

......or maybe its just me :wacko:

+1 Got a video somewhere of my old car with my Kahn RS-V's on it which make the car look like its hovering down the motorway!!! :D

of course you can - do an advanced road driving course, they will recommend you to take the line that gives the best visibility whether that be on the "wrong" side of the road or not..

watch a video of an advanced police driver (not on an emergency call) and you will see that they drive like this - even down a straight single carriageway they will often take a line in the middle of the road straddling the center dashed lines

as long as its safe and you can see clearly (including any junctions that enter the road)!

I couldn't see an insurance company paying out if you total your car whilst driving on the wrong side of the road because you were taking the line of best visibility. :headhurt:

I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree :)

If you take an advanced driving test, they teach you to drive like that and to drive for the best visability, obviously so long as nothing is coming the other way, but yes I do agree that an insurance company would take a dim view of it!

If you take an advanced driving test, they teach you to drive like that and to drive for the best visability, obviously so long as nothing is coming the other way, but yes I do agree that an insurance company would take a dim view of it!

I'm not saying its not the best way to take a corner but legally its not the right way. If you cut a corner like that and a copper is coming up the road towards you, there gonna pull you for sure. :)

When I was learning to drive my instructor also taught the advanced course. He advised doing it for my own benefit but don't tell the insurance company as premium would go up. That's here in Ireland by the way.

When I was learning to drive my instructor also taught the advanced course. He advised doing it for my own benefit but don't tell the insurance company as premium would go up. That's here in Ireland by the way.

in ireland...................... :teeth:

is that why the camera in the vid is pointing backwards.......... :lol:

in ireland...................... :teeth:

is that why the camera in the vid is pointing backwards.......... :lol:

eh?