McLaren 720s

Will370z

Read the specs, 0 - 124 mph in under 5 seconds??? I'm sorry but I'm calling bollocks.

Things like the P1 do it in 6.8 - 7 seconds... the 911 Turbo does it in 6.4...

I realise the car weights less than a fart, and more powerful than any of the cars listed in the video, but that is a serious number!

source of the time for 5 seconds - http://www.carbuzz.c...percar-7738145/

video proof of why I think its unrealistic

Edited by Mikevv

Read the specs, 0 - 124 mph in under 5 seconds??? I'm sorry but I'm calling bollocks.

Things like the P1 do it in 6.8 - 7 seconds... the 911 Turbo does it in 6.4...

I realise the car weights less than a fart, and more powerful than any of the cars listed in the video, but that is a serious number!

source of the time for 5 seconds - http://www.carbuzz.c...percar-7738145/

video proof of why I think its unrealistic

Yep they've got it wrong. :doh::lol:

Everything I've been reading about this car on and off today has stated a 0-62 time of 2.8 seconds, reaching 124mph in 7.8 seconds. Still extremely quick but yeah not as quick as "carbuzz" have stated.

Nice video here...

:thumbs:

love the 458, not so much the 488 looks & sound wise for me

I used to think the same until I saw the 458 next to the 488. The 458 really looks quite dated.

Still the best car I've ever driven though, and purely for the engine alone I'd take a 458 over a 488.

• Like 1

I was ready to hate the car (as if I could even afford a wheel off it) and there still is odd bits but I think I like it. It's the side 'profile' I pay attention to, I love design, so there's always gonna be bits that won't be or can't be 'right', so when I saw the bubble roof I wasn't so sure, its like the Z that rather curved arch that is more prominently towards the front is not as sleek as I'd like. The current 650S has a great side profile as was the orignal 12C, nice n' sleek, this doesn't seem to have the same effect.

The rear also os tapered down, I personally prefer some sort of lip to give the car a bit of length or tail to it but I realise a lot of manufacturers are hiding spoilers etc so they don't ruin the looks but sometimes I think a little tail or lip helps. See the DB11 and its terrible back end and compare that to the nice profile end of a DB9 (2013+) to see what I'm on about. The 720S interior also is ok, I liked the cascading swoopy dash of the 650 they've went for a more upright one with the screen and a little curve down below it.

Over all though I think its pretty good, when watching the videos online it looks good on the move, I like the socket-eye design although I'd have them body coloured. Only two other things are I'd make the roof colour the same. Like the DB11 that black or diff coloured roof looks bad IMO and also...those '2 skin' doors....I'm guessing theres drainage in there somewhere as from the outside it looks like a big slit for water and all sorts to fall down, be a pain in the a*** to clean inside. :lol:

One things for sure it's gonna be stupid fast... can't wait to see proper reviews on it.