Scottish Members.. Stolen GTR

AMT

Why would you not install a tracker in a car like this...

Fingers crossed it comes back unharmed though.

Indeed, I have a tracker on my R35 GT-R which cost £1000.00 initially, and £215.00 annually for the Tracker subscription.

Gives me peace of mind and a discount on my insurance, with a premium of £455.00 annually.

• Like 3

Indeed, I have a tracker on my R35 GT-R which cost £1000.00 initially, and £215.00 annually for the Tracker subscription.

Gives me peace of mind and a discount on my insurance, with a premium of £455.00 annually.

Sounds expensive, seen much cheaper solutions, though I guess it depends what level of security you want. Probably worth the extra on a car like that though, and it's minuscule relative to the cars value.

I personally would have put a tracker on it and find it odd they didn't. Doesn't detract from the fact some thieving toerag needs his lights put out.

Cheap, rudimentary tracker solutions are available to anyone who cares to look on eBay, they won't lower your premiums like a paid thatcham one, but it's better to have something to fall back on than sweet FA.