Moving on and thanks

bodeboo

I've been on here for a good few years now but admittedly have been a bit of a sleeper on here, a taker rather than a giver in terms of all the advice, hints and solutions that I've picked up!

After 2 years with a 350z and just over 3 with the 370z I'm shamefully having a change and trying the M235. The 370z in particular has easily been the best car I have owned, it's never missed a beat, great running costs (only £5k depreciation in over 3 years) and I still do not get tired of driving her. It's looks and rarity still gets admiring glances. No reason to sell other than wanting to try something different but I am not looking forward to letting her go ...

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to this forum and those on it for supplying the enthusiasm that got me hooked in the first place and the knowledge and advice through my years of ownership....

I know there is another user on here that made the switch to the 235 and switched straight back again so never say never, and I will definitely be keeping a keen eye on the Nissan press releases for any news of her replacement...

Cheers

ureBsT05Qkeys63Fj5RYng_thumb_356.jpg

Edited by bodeboo
  • Like 3

I still miss the 370, despite two great years with the A45.

Trouble is there are are many good cars out there these days, but the 370 was by far the best driver's car I have experienced.....very closely followed by the 350s :D

cheers guys, will definitely stick around on here and will maybe come back with a 235 review/comparison and moan about what I am missing from the 370.!

Guess just wanted to use this as an opportunity to show appreciation...

Edited by bodeboo
  • Like 1