2013 370Z GT for £10,800? SCAM

roadtrip

Maybe they've never used ebay before, but have a car to sell and someone recommended they list it there? I haven't checked, but there is a chance it's also on Gumtree and Autotrader etc too.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but most people wouldn't think that far ahead and start building up a reputable ebay account just so they can sell a car in a few months time :/

well was just wanting to see how it would turn out here are the 3 emails just to confirm what 'JusttheJedi' was saying:

----------------

Hi ,

I would have loved to talk over the phone but the signal is useless here on the rig. Email is the way for me to keep contact. There is no outstanding finance on it.

The car is in excellent condition, not a cat c/d., very well taken care of, regularly maintained and valeted using the best products available. No faults mechanically or electrical, paintwork in great condition. It comes with full documented history and there's no negative history against it. Currently garage kept. It's a real bargain and the price was reduced only because I can't arrange for pick up while I'm offshore and I know it's very difficult to sell it this way. I'll be away for the next 6 months.

Asking price is £10,800 (delivery incl.) and the deal will go through eBay and PayPal which includes a full refund policy for the buyer.

I will explain you more if you are still interested.

Colin

-------------------

The car has full service history from nissan dealership. Unfortunately paypal is my only option at the moment. I can arrange a face 2 face deal on my return but its possible to be sold by then because of the reduced price as i still have other people interested to purchase. Dealing through eBay and Paypal you will have the option to inspect the car for any damages and reject the deal if you won't find it as described. I am pretty sure this will not be the case as I'm being totally honest and upfront with you. As soon as Paypal confirms your payment, I will sign the eBay's return policy which means you will have a period of 7 days full inspection. The delivery will be organised through shiftacar.com which I have been searching around the web and it has great reviews from customers. It will be delivered on a trailer and not driven away to your address. Within the inspection period your money will stay with Paypal and If you decide to keep the car, we have to do all the paperwork and I will inform DVLA and the insurance company about the sale. Otherwise you will be fully refunded by Paypal and I will even support the delivery back expenses. You can read more about it by following the link below:

http://pages.ebay.co...urn-policy.html

If you agree and want to proceed please confirm your full name and your PayPal email for further instructions.

I also need your address for delivery quotes and estimated time of arrival.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Been serviced with West Way Nissan.

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------

colin.bowes.jpg

Edited by popeacute

Only got 1 feedback, scam?

Joined ebay yesterday, but not necessarily a scam, everyone has to start somewhere...

Could be typo, or maybe they thought they were providing a start price for an auction.

:lol:

Winning?