Adrian Flux Quote

m4nn13

As this is my first quote for the Zed, thought i'd run it past you guys to see what you think.

ADRIAN FLUX:

£390.37 (Including No Claims Protection).

30 Years Old

10 Years Driving

8 Years No Claims

Use of another car & currently have Insurance with A.Flux

What do people think? If you need any more info let me know :)

• Like 1

Last time I got a renewal quote from AF they were more expensive so I shopped around for a cheaper quote which when asked they couldn't match.

Personally I'd jump on "Go-Compare" or similar to see what other companies can do for you.

Link: http://www.gocompare.com/

The quote doesn't sound too bad and where you live will make a big difference but still it's always worth trying others. :thumbs:

Why don't you get some more quotes and see how it compares? We have no idea of your finances, and what kind of cover you actually require.

Plus, all you end up with is a billion people posting about how it's either a really good deal because they're the same age but are paying £27M per month, or how it's a rip off because they only 13 and paying 27p every 10 years.

As above, unless someone does the same job as you and lives next door its unlikely you can find something to benchmark against. Some people will have cheaper quotes some more expensive as Dan said but it doesn't really help.

If its unmodified put it through one of the comparison sites and ring a few of the insurance traders on here in the sub-forum of Insurance and see what they offer you.

Cheers guys, the only mods are a tinted rear window & an ARC exhaust.

Ran through Go Compare & contacted the top 3 (none were A.Flux) but when I rang them as i'm with them now they gave me the above rate.

Will ring the other 2 or 3 after work and see what they say, but yea it is a bit of a jump into the Void asking what people think as everyones situation is different!

Will let you know what I end up with

Quite a few insurers will not be on the price comparison sites as they insure on a case by case basis and not apply generic prices based on online form submissions. So them not appearing does not mean they wont insure you...you need to call them direct.

Christ. My 200 year old £500 focus cost me 750 on insurance with Adrian Flux.

OL postcode.

Just checked... very high risk area. But OL covers a huge area from just outside Manchester right to the Yorkshire border and the sleepy little town I live in.

Edited by TT350

All done, tried sweet talking the lady as best I could to drop it a bit more but she wasn't having any of it! £390 - lower than I first thought which makes a pleasant surprise!

That's only a few quid more than I pay with Flux. I just renewed at thrie given renewal quote. It was cheap enough for me without shopping around, from previous experience. I'm 55, no blemishes, usual minor mods, decent postcode, low annual mileage. :) Was it Chloe? She's pretty good. :lol: