How do you put up pictures

I have searched the forum no answers.

Trying to getup pics of my car which I a selling. it always says file too large even though it is only 40kb in size. how can I put multiple pictures on without exceeding limit

For Imgur:

(Making an account is optional)

- Go to imgur

- Upload images (drag them / browse for them / paste (ctrl+v) a copied image or images address)

- Right click the image and click "copy image"

- Click into the forum reply box and ctrl+v

kHftbg6.png

No faffing about trying to get the right URL or trying to post it in the correct format. Just Ctrl + V...

Edited by Strudul

• 3 months later...

I tend to put with PB, the mobile app is much quicker than the desktop site. Still not great, and really the best thing to use would be a proper ftp server, but not everyone wants one.

• Like 1

Just put up a few pics using imgur and I'm actually impressed. It didn't take years to upload each pic and it was easy to get the link to share it :teeth: I'll have to see how it reacts to uploading a full album, since each photo is averaging 10-12MB

Imgur is just as slow to upload, but I love the feature where it gives you the individual link for all the images in the album! made it so much easier to upload when I can just copy and paste the link!

Edited by GizmoGold