JapFest 2008 17th May

Ian

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian, that varis lip on chris' car would look good on your car!

Oi, stop that. Half the OC already have it. I was gonna send Amanda in to reclaim them all :lol: I think Kev/Phil must have finally got their shipment from Varis!

Was a good day, nice to meet a few more faces, especially the legend that is Mr Zedrush. Top chap, can now see why he missed the Wales Run as can anyone that has seen the amazing black beast. I would have been worried every time we came to anything other than smooth flat road!

Decided to leave a little early as me and the missus were knackered, and was interesting trying to get out and past a sound demo with young ladies in small outfits. Even revving and flashing the lights, and beebing the horn didnt get people to move out the way :lol:

What a brilliant day. It was great to eventually put some faces to names - Rob nice engine bay, Chris, I take back all I've said about UY it does look good, ChrisI great to meet you and the wife, Ian, your exhaust sytem is amazing, and Jay what can I say - you're a top bloke, chatting with you felt like I'd known you for years.

Ian, that varis lip on chris' car would look good on your car!

It really would :teeth: But I told Chris yesterday that I would get something different, hopefully something that nobody else has (If not it will be the C-west or Varis)

Trev - Jays system is definatley louder & his has a more clear sound whereas mine is a bit more raspy. I've already got my mate on the hunt for some headers :teeth:

just got back, was great to meet you guys H5 you batty boy, Ian top bloke, chesterfield... erm think we worried everyone when we sat in my car lol, and chrisI and how can I forget the legend Trev the Rev :lol::thumbs: great to meet you all, had to get back to drop my mate off and catch up with some ZZZZZZ, as have to pick my girlfriend up from Gatwick tomo morning as flight comes in at six :yawn::thumbs::blush:

Who was it you were with then??

Dirty boy. :p

Was a good meet, be good to get as many as possible to JTS...... :thumbs:

just got back, was great to meet you guys H5 you batty boy, Ian top bloke, chesterfield... erm think we worried everyone when we sat in my car lol, and chrisI and how can I forget the legend Trev the Rev :lol::thumbs: great to meet you all, had to get back to drop my mate off and catch up with some ZZZZZZ, as have to pick my girlfriend up from Gatwick tomo morning as flight comes in at six :yawn::thumbs::blush:

lol my mate you nutter

;):lol: when we getting some pics I didnt take any :blush:

lol my mate you nutter

;):lol: when we getting some pics I didnt take any :blush:

:ninja:

japfest045.jpg

Good to see you guys there. Unfortunatly had to leave a bit early so didnt get a chance to get my ass around. That and watching a Plenum spacer being fitted!! Would have been nice to have all been in the same place...

Good to see your time keeping was good Chris, not like H5's !!!

Would have like to have seen your car Ian.

Did stop by to see your car Zedrush but you had gone for a wander!

That SuperCharged Zed.... Is it still owned by Nissan Press Office? Shocking condition... they should be ashamed. I will give it a good home :)

Catch you all at the next one I hope. :)

Good to see you guys there. Unfortunatly had to leave a bit early so didnt get a chance to get my ass around. That and watching a Plenum spacer being fitted!! Would have been nice to have all been in the same place...

That SuperCharged Zed.... Is it still owned by Nissan Press Office? Shocking condition... they should be ashamed. I will give it a good home :)

I was there when he drove that supercharged z in and he was revving it just to get through the crowds but it did sound nice

I was around most of the day, I left about 3.30ish I think. I would either have been around the Z club stand or around the supercharged Z :)

Nissan still own the car, It was on loan to a Max Power guy for the weekend.

Yeah, apologies about the timing there! :blush:

Thanks also to Steve Burns and the rest of the Zed club. Lovely 240 / 260's there, and teaching a lot of the modern stuff a lesson on the track too!! :lol::thumbs:

Hi chaps, i have some pictures but i cannot get on with this photo bucket stuff at all :rant::rant::rant:

This is really *issing me off :rant::rant:

How do i post pics ie how do i fill in the filename or add attachments ??

Load the pics to Photobucket

open a new post on this site

Click the 4th link down on the options on photobucket and it will copy the link for you.

come back to the link for this site you had created and click in the box that you type in and then either right click and click "paste" or hit Ctrl+V and this will past the link. Return to photobucket and continue till you have posted all the links you want.

Any questions, pm me!!

Mark

Load the pics to Photobucket

open a new post on this site

Click the 4th link down on the options on photobucket and it will copy the link for you.

come back to the link for this site you had created and click in the box that you type in and then either right click and click "paste" or hit Ctrl+V and this will past the link. Return to photobucket and continue till you have posted all the links you want.

Any questions, pm me!!

Mark

Thanks Mark, just did a long winded version of this and lost my bloody signal :headhurt:

Saved me a job :D

After a little messing around i finally uploaded these pictures.

IMG_1288Large.jpg

IMG_1291Large.jpg

IMG_1289Large.jpg

This had a system fitted and a sub on the back and it sounded very good.

IMG_1298Large.jpg

The shine on this black is fantastic.

IMG_1301Large.jpg

IMG_1304Large.jpg

IMG_1305Large.jpg

It has very dirty tailpipes though....

:p

Yes well thats what happens when you let H5 stand around your car for too long lol PMSL

:lol::lol::p:p

It was worse before I got there!! You and your 'friend' had a good go first! :boxing::p:lol:

It has very dirty tailpipes though....

:p

Yes well thats what happens when you let H5 stand around your car for too long lol PMSL

:lol::lol::p:p

It was worse before I got there!! You and your 'friend' had a good go first! :boxing::p:lol:

Is that the 'friend' that the GF doesn't know about? :p