JapFest 2008 17th May

Ian

Is anyone else going this year? Is there enough interest to maybe get a stand there?

Japfest is the UK’s longest running circuit-based event for all Japanese performance cars.

With a mix of thrilling track action, huge show car displays, a busy retail area and a fantastic

setting at Castle Combe Racing Circuit, no other UK car show has the same atmosphere.

Castle Combe’s great viewing facilities allow visitors to make the most of the all-day track

time and drift demos from the pick of Europe’s professional level drifters.

Its at Castle Combe in Chippenham, J18 of the M4

Prices are £10 for advance tickets & track time is £30 for a 15minute session

http://www.japfest.co.uk/index.html

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Japfest is brilliant by all accounts. I believe, but am prepared to stand corrected, that JTS is still a relativley new show. A few of my local friends went to Japfest last year and said the track action was epic. 3 stacked motors and some seriously impressive times being put down. I'm def. going to Japfest either with this site or a local site. Def. don't want to miss it this year.

I will definatley be there one way or another but would like to see if we can get enough people together to get a stand for us. There are a lot of us around this area now so we should be able to get a decent amount of cars together hopefully :teeth:

1.Ian

Think you will find that the club track sessions are all sold out according to their track time listings

if you don't get enough people to warrant a club stand you are all welcome to come on the Z Stand made up of Z Club and 300ZX members same as last year

List is now standing at 41 Z/ZXs and 61 people

for more info visit http://www.zclub.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21

We need to get any club entry in by the end of March but spaces are limited.

Shall we say a cut off date of the 10th?

Or should we join the other Zeds on the Z Club stand?

Anone got any preferences/thoughts?

We need to get any club entry in by the end of March but spaces are limited.

Shall we say a cut off date of the 10th?

Or should we join the other Zeds on the Z Club stand?

Anone got any preferences/thoughts?

How many people do we need for a stand? Its not looking like Wales run numbers, so we may be best off having a small 350 plot on the larger Zed stand?