Ian

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think they got sent out at the weekend.

7.30am at Reading services then :yawn:

:scare::headhurt:

You can stay at mine - I'll leave a space on the drive rather than make you sleep at the end of it. :p:thumbs:

You can stay at mine - I'll leave a space on the drive rather than make you sleep at the end of it. :p:thumbs:

lol and what about my other half? :headhurt:

Oh, him? You have two Bride seats don't you?

If it's a new her, of course there's a bed for her. lol :)

It shouldn't take you long to get there at that time of the morning should it? Normally you'd be more than welcome to stay but I already have people over that night. :blush:

Oh, him? You have two Bride seats don't you?

If it's a new her, of course there's a bed for her. lol :)

It shouldn't take you long to get there at that time of the morning should it? Normally you'd be more than welcome to stay but I already have people over that night. :blush:

oh forgot about your wife swap parties lol :lol::p

No worries bud thanks for the offer, give me a call closer to the time and ill make sure ill meet ya on way :thumbs:

Looks like I'm going now, we've got 130 supras going B)

We're leaving Reading at 7am :headhurt: from the Reading Jap Meet site as apparently gets busy early. Should have a convoy of about 30 going from Reading but joining up with loads of other supra convoys coming from round the south.

Will certainly be popping over to your stand at some stage....

hello , ive receved some free tickets from "jap performance" mag and hopfully will be able to take the day off work to come down to the show . I was wondering if i could still park up on the joined z car clubs stand or is there no car passes left ?

I will be there later on in the afternoon all being well. Just found out that I have a Japanese Exam in the morning......................had better start revising! :headhurt:

What time is everyone getting there?

Are we gonna meet up outside somewhere or all meet inside?

That's why I've pm'd Steve to see what time to arrive. I guess we will meet up on the Z stand either that or the Nemesis one.

From past experience get there as early as you can. The traffic jams after 8.00 am can be hurendous and go on for miles.