My thread in Swap section was not approved ?

nub

Ah ok. I didn't think there were rules on a swap page, I can't think which rule I broke, but I'll look for them in a min, presumably they're pinned at the top of the section somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Minimum of 15 quality posts (spam will not count).

- A photo with your user name on a piece of paper with the item(s) must be posted when placing the advert.

- What you are willing to swap plus any additional price and postage should be included in the first post.

- Preview your post to confirm the images display correctly. Incorrect, missing, illegible photos will end up with your post being rejected.

- Once offers/sales have been agreed the seller should update the post.

- Trades should be completed swiftly and any delays should be agreed prior to payment.

- The seller has the right to withdraw or refuse sale before the transaction is complete.

- The Team cannot take responsibility for transactions however The Team will offer support in the event of a dispute.

• Like 2

As an ex-team member we saw so many ads where the rules had not been followed and tried various ways of highlighting the rules, but sadly it just seems there are still those who do not bother to check what you could hardly claim is the small print when it is in bright red at the top of the sub-forum concerned.

So don't be surprised if your ad does not get approved when it clear the rules have been ignored - the team do not get paid, in any shape or form, for the time they give the forum that everyone has joined for free so please help them to help you get your free ad displayed and in turn you hopefully have a successful sale. :)

• Like 2

Posting up what you want to do in here instead of getting an approved swap is not the solution.

I suggest a bit of named paper with the tips (or as much as you can show) would suffice. We wouldn't usually expect it to have to come off first.