SOLD! (to my mate unexpectedly)

Rock_Steady

Sitting in my dressing gown Saturday morning waiting for the wife to come back from the supermarket after Tesco have paid dividends to their share holders since she spends a fortune, I see my friend pull up in his car. Doorbell rings. I open the door and there he is all excited and says, " i want to buy your Zed " . " Ooooo.k, but it needs a little work really, new rear tires, fans need checking and what not " He interrupts me with " how much do you want for it?", i told him my asking price and he throws some cash at me.

Totally unexpected but very convenient timing, saves me advertising and talking to prats, so it's gone. To the other side of the neighbourhood where i can still hear it being started up. I will miss it but now i can spend thousands on my Pulsar much to my wife's annoyance. :teeth:

i love this forum, it is the best forum for a car i have been on. I'm not going anywhere as i love reading about zeds and people's witty comments. Once my Pulsar project is up and running i'll start a build thread. :)

Edited by Rock_Steady
  • Like 13

Result :)

Yeah! I knew he wanted it but he was never in a position to purchase and i wasn't in a hurry to sell, but since the opportunity presented itself, i took it.

I really like this forum, everyone has great humour and interesting characters. Never a dull moment.

Just sourcing some new suspension + related components and wheels for the Pulsar and then the build will begin. :teeth:

• Like 2