Z Depo tail lights... illegal i guess, anyone have them ?

scotzman

My car came to me with these, first thing I did was source some originals. They have a significant bulge compared to stock and ruin the lines of the car, not to mention, the Z is obviously backwards on one side, which does my head in personally, dunno about you. You'd need a super aggressive car for these not to look utterly chav in my opinion. Like I say, I had em free and paid to get rid of em. ;)

P.S. What approval is needed in the UK these days? CE? They usually have most of the approvals, don't see why anyone would stop you or give you a problem about them though. Is MOT so strict these days?

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 1

My car came to me with these, first thing I did was source some originals. They have a significant bulge compared to stock and ruin the lines of the car, not to mention, the Z is obviously backwards on one side, which does my head in personally, dunno about you. You'd need a super aggressive car for these not to look utterly chav in my opinion. Like I say, I had em free and paid to get rid of em. ;)

P.S. What approval is needed in the UK these days? CE? They usually have most of the approvals, don't see why anyone would stop you or give you a problem about them though. Is MOT so strict these days?

And also not E Marked

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah congrats. Should maybe burn them incase you sell them on to some poor soul

Make me an offer :lol:

£1 and you provide shipping. I will make sure these lights never come back to haunt you or anyone else.

Yeah congrats. Should maybe burn them incase you sell them on to some poor soul

Make me an offer :lol:

£1 and you provide shipping. I will make sure these lights never come back to haunt you or anyone else.

Using them for floor lights now :lol:

• Like 1

I have some! They do bulge but if the rest of the rear end is sharper, then I think it works. But that is why I had the spoiler I did, so that the over hang meets the bulge. Combined with the spats, I think it works...but after all, it is just a taste issue. I too always despised aftermarket lights. The really hateful ones are the round frog eye rears, the make no sense at all

If you are throwing them away, i'll have them as spares!!

26490000831_5a49144e21_c.jpg

30198631840_b45e9e9b90_c.jpg

26490001581_97d6c42dff_c.jpg

31837043294_c300dbd545_c.jpg

31837042104_8d63c79cc6_c.jpg