Z Depo tail lights... illegal i guess, anyone have them ?

scotzman

I have some! They do bulge but if the rest of the rear end is sharper, then I think it works. But that is why I had the spoiler I did, so that the over hang meets the bulge. Combined with the spats, I think it works...but after all, it is just a taste issue. I too always despised aftermarket lights. The really hateful ones are the round frog eye rears, the make no sense at all

If you are throwing them away, i'll have them as spares!!

26490000831_5a49144e21_c.jpg

30198631840_b45e9e9b90_c.jpg

26490001581_97d6c42dff_c.jpg

31837043294_c300dbd545_c.jpg

31837042104_8d63c79cc6_c.jpg

PH....They really suit you car, i got the smoked ones, have you had any issues being stopped by the police ?

never, lets face it, the only function our rear lights perform is the brake light. As long as that lights up to a sufficient level there really isn't a problem is there? The amount of cars I see running with a bulb broken and never see them getting stopped and that must be much worse.

I quite like the smoked units as they are a little less blingy than mine. I only bought them as someone else hated them also local(ish) to me, so I thought what the hell.

If you are thinking of getting rid of them then I might be interested in all honesty, i'll give you £2 full double of your previous offer!

The best upgrade on terms of light for 350z is Oem facelift led tail lights.

Nothing beats that. Simple,clean and flashy.

Combine that with LED turn signals what Adrian has now and you have a winning combination for rear end

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

The best upgrade in terms of rear end light for 350z is Oem facelift led tail lights.

Combine that with LED turn signals what Adrian has now and you have a winning combination for rear end

They would be fine if it was three straight lines, it's the fact it tries to say Z when it actually ends up saying S on one side that makes them awful.

IMHO, before anyone else starts.

I couldn't agree more. Call me a perfectionist (or a pedant if you want, I don't care :p) I could never get over it. I'd even prefer them if they were asymmetrical; i.e. both sides read as a Z

I don't disagree with either of you. I try not to think of them as trying to be a 'z' and just a pattern otherwise my ocd will explode. In add to the OEM face lift I would also add the OEM anniversary clear ones into the mix

never, lets face it, the only function our rear lights perform is the brake light. As long as that lights up to a sufficient level there really isn't a problem is there? The amount of cars I see running with a bulb broken and never see them getting stopped and that must be much worse.

I quite like the smoked units as they are a little less blingy than mine. I only bought them as someone else hated them also local(ish) to me, so I thought what the hell.

If you are thinking of getting rid of them then I might be interested in all honesty, i'll give you £2 full double of your previous offer!

As long as u let me pay the postage

• Like 1

Yeah congrats. Should maybe burn them incase you sell them on to some poor soul

Make me an offer :lol:

£1 and you provide shipping. I will make sure these lights never come back to haunt you or anyone else.

Using them for floor lights now :lol:

Really ? Can I see a pic

The best upgrade on terms of light for 350z is Oem facelift led tail lights.

Now if you were talking about a lady that was "Simple,clean and flashy " then i woud read your reply twice :D

• Like 1

Yeah congrats. Should maybe burn them incase you sell them on to some poor soul

Make me an offer :lol:

£1 and you provide shipping. I will make sure these lights never come back to haunt you or anyone else.

Using them for floor lights now :lol:

Really ? Can I see a pic

Sorry that would breach my copyright, Patenting, Royalty Management, Licensing, Prototyping :D